DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

SKYPHOENIX

Dsers is an indispensable application for e-commerce. The assistance is also reactive and helpful for any problem. Really good

Hi SKYPHOENIX,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

El oso y la abeja

very professional app and very good client support. you will need it for your e-commerce business. ;)

Hi El oso y la abeja,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HairDeluxe

I used this app and the help is very gorgeous. Thank you so much for your quick response to my need !

Hi HairDeluxe,

We are thrilled to see your comment on customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

black morgul

i am very satisfied of this app and i have very good help and assistance if i need help i just began with shopify and have no idea how to do drop shipping and now with this app and nice assistance that grow my buisness to sucess

Hi black morgul,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and customer service. We strive to provide our users with high quality service and help them in every we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Monazita

O pessoal do suporte são bem atenciosos e rápidos nas questões que levamos até eles. Estou gostando bastante desse app.

Hi Monazita,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Outlet, LLC

I'm just starting with DSers, but I had an issue and contacted their Support Team. I 'chatted' with Barret from the Support Team. Barrett was very helpful, considerate, polite, and patient with me. He was also very informative. He provided with information that will be helpful for me, particularly with all this (online store) being new to me. Thank you Barret.

Hi The Outlet, LLC,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Barret. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

weeblamps

This app is absolutely amazing, the customer service has to be of the best I've experienced! and has many features to improve your online eCommerce store. Don't miss out :)

Hi weeblamps,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to develop our app to help improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Decomline Store

I've just started a few weeks ago (with e-commerce), so I'm a newbie:) The Dsers app is an amazing tool to work with, but I have encountered some issues because it's a lot of information to handle when starting. I want to give big thumbs up to the Dsers support team, quick responding time, and they are very helpful and don't give up that easy. Keep on the good work guys! Daniel

Hi Decomline Store,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. We are always here to give it everything we’ve got to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UV Box

I like this app so much, it makes everything easier. I had a problem because I didn't read the guides and after contacting support they helped me in less than a day! Huge support thank you again

Hi UV Box,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kazory

great support, very fast responding and very kind!! i really recommend dsers to all dropshippers. im very glad to work with them

January 11, 2021

Hi Kazory,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are happy that you enjoy working with our customer service. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!