DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

POWERYOU.NL

I have been using DSERS for a month right now and its very easy and works good. Good service also.

Easy Way Technology

WOW TREND

Saves a lot of my time...If you are thinking to install or not install this app, Stop thinking and go for it..Best

Pure Skin Solutions

been using the pro app on the 7 month trial and its great, everything is so simple to use and user friendly.

i did have one issue i had to try solve as i incorrectly mapped a few products but jean-baptiste was amazing and guided me step by step to help me get it right, he took around 30 mins from his day to help so really was appreciated.

reccomened to anyone

VISAC

Great app, it works very well and meets the needs. Their support is great, they are attentive. Nice!

Techtape™

The app works great! Easy to fulfill orders and making payments. It's quick and easy and the support is also good and friendly.

Black Lives Matter Bracelet

Best customer service ever!! They helped me out when I was struggeling. I really recommend this app.

SollaVoid

This app really helped me with my orders, their support is great too! It’s very easy to use and very simple

Fascination Baby

Easy to setup and navigate, very quick and professional support (they answer pretty much instantly and they're very helpful). Recommended.

Ergotech

Cette application est tres pratique et facile a utiliser , C'est Magique !!! on peut faire tout en quelques click !!! Mais aussi le personnel derrière sont très professionnels et répondent rapidement . Je recommande fortement .

This app is very practical and easy to use, it's Magic !!! we can do everything with a few clicks !!! But also the staff behind are very professional and respond quickly. I highly recommend