DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Lumins

I have been working with them for more than 2 years and their after-sales service has always been excellent. I recommend them !

Ideal Oferta

best app for processing orders!! they have affiliate program, is very easy to use and setup and the support is really amazing!! I really recommend!

Casquette Vintage

I exchanged Oberlo for this application, good support and nice features. I recommand for all your dropshipping needs

GOMSHOPP

franchement rien a redire!! le service client et super réactif et en plus très patient pour trouver une solution au problème et aussi a l'écoute .

Mercentury

I love this app. Give it a try it won't hurt. Their customer support is amazing. There still learning and growing. But all in all they are here for you. I will be honest though compared to other apps. Bulk ordering is a must have feature for beginning dropshippers and its free here which makes them stand out. They do need to fix certain issues to be the best app on Shopify though. Like Syncing products. Syncing product isn't too hard but if they made it more efficient less people would contact their customer support because its super easy to migrate to their store. Another feature I would recommend is to add an analytics section for product without needing orders. I would recommend also if you linked ad cost to sales channels like FB, IG, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and influencer marketing to understand the analytics of your store. For example, Product cost, shipping cost, Ad cost. Another recommendation is to be able to import product from any website not just AliExpress. For example Alibaba. Another recommendation is pushing products out of stock it should be automated pretty fast. Another issue is in live product section it doesn't show shipping cost until order has been fulfilled big issue especially if supplier changes cost of shipping extremely fast to a big drastic number.

plaidwinter

Fast and efficient support, currently in the middle of launching my first shop they bring me a lot of help, I recommend!

trueskincarede

Best Fulfillment App so far!! Really like the integration and the functionality! Mapping feature is strong!!

ELITE CROSSING ZONE LLC

I wanted to leave my first app review because I messaged DSers-AliExpress Dropshipping today about a mapping question, and my question was answered immediately on fb messenger!! Not only did I get answers to the issue I had, but DSers also answered my other questions and made sure I was good to go! Thank you Dsers, this is the easiest and most through app on the shopify store! (I did NOT have any technical issues. The app works great, I was just confused on how to use it!) I HIGHLY recommend this app for dropshipping!

Earlybreeze

I used the D-Sers customer service twice and i got a reply really quick which answered my questions on Point. Also the People are very Polite and courtious! Top!

AirCulture

DSERs is amazing! They have extremely great customer support. Their fulfillment system is very efficient (once you get used to it), and I could ask for better