DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

weeblamps

This app is absolutely amazing, the customer service has to be of the best I've experienced! and has many features to improve your online eCommerce store. Don't miss out :)

Hi weeblamps,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to develop our app to help improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Decomline Store

I've just started a few weeks ago (with e-commerce), so I'm a newbie:) The Dsers app is an amazing tool to work with, but I have encountered some issues because it's a lot of information to handle when starting. I want to give big thumbs up to the Dsers support team, quick responding time, and they are very helpful and don't give up that easy. Keep on the good work guys! Daniel

Hi Decomline Store,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. We are always here to give it everything we’ve got to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

UV Box

I like this app so much, it makes everything easier. I had a problem because I didn't read the guides and after contacting support they helped me in less than a day! Huge support thank you again

Hi UV Box,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kazory

great support, very fast responding and very kind!! i really recommend dsers to all dropshippers. im very glad to work with them

Hi Kazory,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are happy that you enjoy working with our customer service. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Skyshinnes

This service is amazing , Emilie has been incredible with me , continue ...and thanks , i'm very happy to work with you

Hi Skyshinnes,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Eamily. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Red Pearls™

Dsers has a good support and fast answers.
the customer service is able to fix my issues every time.

Hi Red Pearls™,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. They are always here to provide everything they can to help our users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Digital Big Store

A great service, the suport it`s fast and efficient, I´m thankful for the service, they help me so much, the suport it`s attentive!!!!

Hi Digital Big Store,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Raioma™

Support is so fast, you won't have trouble with your shop! Thank you for your help. I had a product issue I could't order for my client. It is now working.

Hi Raioma™,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shop Dat Deals

Probably the best fulfillment app for Dropshippers. I'd give it 10/10 stars, especially the efficient, super responsive, responsible, top tier customer support! 100% recommend!

Hi Shop Dat Deals,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SoulTicket

Had a question in regards to changing the supplier. Worked out perfectly! They not only helped there, but even had ideas to other minor issuesI faced !
DSERS, amazing app and an even more amazing customer support crew!

Hi SoulTicket,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!