DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

InPaws

The customer support is very friendly and helpful. They gave me lot of suggestions and ideas to accomplish my throughs. It's been very helpful.

Hi InPaws,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you enjoy working with our customer service team. We strive to provide our users with high quality service to help every user in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Subtle Asian Treats

Support was exceptionally fast and answered my questions instantly. Highly recommended. Love all the features

Hi Subtle Asian Treats,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Universo Cotidiano

Very good application for processing orders. Excellent support by Meena, always helping me! Highly recommend it!

Hi Universo Cotidiano,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team, especially Meena, will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

NumberOne Sound

This app is great, I use the original product descriptions with images, when I used Oberlo for some of my products that feature was not there, so I switched to dsers for all my products. And the support is also very good, they reply very fast during working hours and if not they get back to you first thing, the next day.

Hi NumberOne Sound,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magnetic Couples Bracelets

The app is the best that I found on the market. I contacted customer service due to the issues with my orders already 10 times and they always replied in seconds and solved my issues. Extremely helpful and professional. I can only recommend. Thank you DSers! Tomash

Hi Magnetic Couples Bracelets,

We are happy that all your problems were solved. Thank you so much for your recommendation and review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RevoZen

Parfait ! Le support est réactif et à l'écoute. Mon problème a été résolu très rapidement merci à vous !

Hi RevoZen,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Poleka.pl

Good and quick customer service, the app also is great very easy to import and map your products with helpful tools in it.

Hi Poleka.pl,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Les trésors d'Ashley

Très contente des services j'étais bloquée pour une commande, la personne m'a dépanné et a pris les commandes. Merci Merci Merci Les trésors d'Ashley (Sylvie)

Hi Les trésors d'Ashley (Sylvie),

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

B-MALUHIA

Service client réactif et à l'écoute. J'apprécie. Merci. Ils m'ont donné une réponse rapide et m'ont permis de régler mon problème en moins de 10 min.

Hi B-MALUHIA,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OneMeridianPen

I'm using DSers as my fullfillment service on Shopify.
No only have i had success linking the application up to multiple of my stores - i've also made my first official sale through them.
Their customer service is extremely fast and friendly, they've replied to my question in a matter of minutes, and then solved my problems just as fast. Would definitely reccomend!

Hi OneMeridianPen,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate the recommendation and your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!