DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

World Ofertas

I use dsers and it is great, it helps me a lot in everyday processing many orders, never gave problem and has excellent support

Universe Stone Beads

I appreciate Dsers is free, can select multiples orders, and with dsers pro can receive cash back. I recommend

Best Solution Shop

Dsers makes ordering products from Ali basically effortless and saves so much time. The support on FB Messenger is also very responsible and always eager to help you with anything.

Futuro Criativo

Great app, fast and considerate support and doubts solving and always innovative platform for the better.

peripagemini

This new alternative to Oberlo and Dropified seems way more efficient and quicker to pass the orders. Can't wait to test the PRO version to see the full powerfulness of Dsers !

NiceMood

It is the best app for link Aliexpress and Shopify, the customer service is available and friendly ! It is very simple to place orders in Aliexpress and there is a automatical track of the orders, I recommand this app !

FreelyTech

Dsers c'est un très bon plate-forme avec un très bon assistance à notre disposition,nous permet de transférer des produits depuis AliExpress.Je recommande fortement Dsers.

Swarovkies

NOT user friendly! This app is just a waste of time, app not recommendable. I uninstalled the app right away.

January 2, 2020

Hi, we are sorry that you are facing issues. We accessed to your account but didn't find any potential issue. We provide free online customer service to help you out. Please feel free to contact. Any detailed information would be very helpful for us to improve.

Blubyl

Rufosse Acupen™

Dsers is a must-have! It saves a lot of time daily with its easy sync with Aliexpress, I use it every day and I love it!