DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Little-Lutèce

Great application, the customer service is perfect always listening and responds extremely fast even today I needed information and Jessica from customer service answered me in less than 5min! I highly recommend

Hi Little-Lutèce,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Polaris Glow

This is a great app. I think it is the best AliExpress dropshipping partner app out there. And best of all, it's free. Great features, great customer service. Can even fulfill orders from my smartphone. Very happy with it.

Hi Polaris Glow,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying the best to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Orange Nederland

The delivered great service. Also in the weekends you can get in touch with them, and they do not stop until they found the solution. I can recommend it to everyone!

Hi Orange Nederland,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TOTALSTOKE

I am using the app for 2 months now. Is it very easy to use and navigate. Fulfilling orders is a piece of cake. Thank you guys! Great app!

Hi TOTALSTOKE,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fourfoursix

great app, works really fine. Support is very fast and friendly. Jessica helpt me very good. thank you for that Jessica

Hi Fourfoursix,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

handyblue

J'avais des problèmes pour importer mes Produits de aliexpress à Dser et Jesse de Dser m'a donné toutes les solutions étape par étape, c'est parfait. Aussi je voulais changer de compte aliexpress relié à mon Dser et là pareil très simple tout est montré en image pour suivre pas à pas la procédure. Rien de plus facile? Merci encore

Hi handyblue,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Clutchs.nl

Perfect for automatic fulfillment, and extra bonus stars for the Dsers customer support! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi Clutchs.nl,

KiiKii's Collections

I would not recommend using this app. the customer service is poor when there is problem. the customer never get the products that order. its just a waste of time, money & contacting them about the products that never gets to the customer.

Hi dear KiiKii's Collections,

We are so sorry to hear that your customers didn’t receive products from your suppliers on AliExpress and our support team didn’t explain enough to you.

Hopefully, our reply will make it clearer about how DSers works for you.
1. DSers is only a tool to help process orders to AliExpress in bulk.
2. Since you are not using DSers Mass Supplier program and the product is not from DSers, this means you ordered from an AliExpress supplier and DSers’ job was to only help you sync the order information to your supplier on AliExpress and sync back the tracking information to Shopify.
3. If you could recall how you processed the orders via DSers to AliExpress, you would remember that you made the payment on AliExpress platform after you processed the orders to AliExpress. That is why our support team guided you to open a dispute to get back your money.
4. We strongly recommend you to open a dispute on AliExpress to get back your money. It not only helps AliExpress platform restrict the bad behavior of the supplier, but also lets other dropshippers stay away from the same situation.

Again, we are sorry for your bad experience.

Have a nice day.

DSers team.

Handee™

I used this app to connect my shopify store to my aliexpress. Very good one and the support is very quick to respond and helpfull. I recommand it 100%. Thanks !

Hi Handee™,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review of our app and support. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Riko kitchen

Top app ! And when you contact the support they respond very fast even on Sunday ! I highly recommend !

Hi Riko kitchen,