DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Beautify Makeup

Easy to use dropshipping apps with a good product mapping feature. The support team is very responsive too.

POINTSECRET

Almost the best app for placing multiple orders. It saved me a lot of time. Waiting for pro version now

impactbrace

This App is great. It works wonders "Seriously". So much better than Oberlo. Try their Dsers pro, its insane.

Premier Store Loja

Adorei o aplicativo, processamentos de pedidos nunca foi tão fácil como no dsers, aplicativo rápido.

Gille's Pie

Seriously........ the pop ups are so annoying! Can I just skip them entirely? let me tackle this on my own one suggestion

February 1, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review. I will let team know and modify as soon as possible.

PiewZoom

I just started this business and i am happy because i chosed to use DSers. This guys are amazing! I received professional services and this platform is really easy to use. Everything clear and in your face, you don`t need to navigate in 10 places to do one thing.

Loja Shop Moderno

Professional services, applications and assistance. I recommend 100% for all the users ho need best quality services of this type of Aps.

99bestgoods

marpero

I use this app to find products for my store. Great app. I like this app because I can find products with short time in dlivery.

carlahome

Je recommande Dsers à 100%. Très simple d'utilisation et un service client au top qui réagit très rapidement. Le processus de de commande est vraiment efficace.