DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

B-MALUHIA

Service client réactif et à l'écoute. J'apprécie. Merci. Ils m'ont donné une réponse rapide et m'ont permis de régler mon problème en moins de 10 min.

Hi B-MALUHIA,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OneMeridianPen

I'm using DSers as my fullfillment service on Shopify.
No only have i had success linking the application up to multiple of my stores - i've also made my first official sale through them.
Their customer service is extremely fast and friendly, they've replied to my question in a matter of minutes, and then solved my problems just as fast. Would definitely reccomend!

Hi OneMeridianPen,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate the recommendation and your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

storQ.pl

great app, simply and intuitive, allows you to save a lot of time. Great online support support, thanks

Hi storQ.pl,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Amynia-brush

The DSERS support team is very helpful, i had issues with mapping and orders as i use the app wide bundle. The support team helped me to go through all the steps and even fixed one order for me. Very patient and helpful, thank you :)

Hi Amynia-brush,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mybouddha

Excellent support from the team. They help us to solve our problem from time to time. I recommend without hesitation

Hi Mybouddha,

We really appreciate your recommendation and the review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Xolvu™️

Violet from customer chat of this app was so helpful. She taught me how to solve my issue easily, quickly and painlessly. I wish all support professionals anywhere are like her. Great job!

Hi Xolvu™️,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Buginga Store

it´s a excelente app and the support war very helpfull and kind.
i had a problem and the support was quick and always very polite

Hi Buginga Store,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HuBeautify™

RONA IS THE BEST RONA IS THE BEST RONA IS THE BEST. Rona is from customer support and her help was just tremendous. Unlike other apps or platforms DSers has one of the best customer support out there.

Hi HuBeautify™,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to be responsive to our users. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ms-Fast

vraiment satisfait à chaque fois que je pose un problème.
j'ai des commandes qui ont été traité automatiquement par shopify donc je n'arrivais plus à passer la commande Aliexpress. Avec un coup de pouce c'est réglé

Hi Ms-Fast,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Camping Culture

They really were a great help for me. I did not understand the process and once they sent me screenshots of what to do, step by step, we got the issue resolved.

Hi The Camping Culture,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!