DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Store Wish Brasil

aplicativo muito top, me surpreendeu em todas as funcionalidades, principalmente com varios pedidos em um clique.

Nos Amours.

The best, bulk order fulfillment with very few clicks, very smooth platform, also I need my orders to be sorted by country, plus being free, can't get better than that!

lojainfantil

Muito bom, facilita muito o trabalho otimizando os processos e tempo na hora da realização dos pedidos!

Shop Ofertas

Muito bom o aplicativo facilita bastante a nossa vida em nosso ecommerce, um dos melhores aplicativos

beautylar

Great app. Being able to automate orders and gain time to organize other tasks is fantastic. And also the support that always responds quickly

Macro

There is no better application to process orders, had already used oberlo but not compare the practicality and speed in this app

Moms Life Changer

The fastest way to place bulk orders on Aliexpress is much better than other apps I've used (trust me, I've used many) and the customer service is top-notch. Easy five stars. Thank you for making my daily work easy.

iLoveExpress

Came to compete with oberlo and surpassed. Ordering automatically brings agility and greatly optimizes lead time in store activities.

Magic Skin - The Official Store

Dsers is the best for shopify and aliexpress. It's very very easy. If we have a problem, dsers have solution for us ! thanks

VIN WHOLESALE

It's faster, better optimized and more responsive than Oberlo, so that's a winner for me. I reccomend!