DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

81 - 90 of 1953 reviews

popcoom

I used this APP to help me to deal with dropshipping orders, it is easy and convient. I think I will use it for a long time

February 22, 2021

Hi popcoom,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

julskin

I use this app to make orders easy with aliexpress, the app is easy to use and if you have any trouble, the support services are really great and instantly respond via messenger to fix your issues. I recommended this app. thanks

Hi julskin,

Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Clé 48 outils en 1

En fait, l'application est incroyable.
Je peux commander en quelques secondes, cette nouvelle version de desers est parfaite ... et très simple d'utilisation ... en français aussi ... et l'équipe de support ils sont très professionnels ...je voulez remericer Jessica qui a était à mon écoute

Hi Clé 48 outils en 1,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smillees

I've been using dsers for a while, their customer service is really great. Thank you dsers. I automate my orders easily with dsers. yes, I recommend this application.

Hi Smillees,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hydro Genius

Very helpful and easy to use and the customer service is very responsive. I just wish the billing is more accessible for financial reports.

Hi Hydro Genius,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a positive comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SpicedupMart

i am really enjoying using the app.
the customer service is very efficient and helpful just like URI.
thanks so much

Hi SpicedupMart,

Titanic Ice

I love this app and I love their customer support they are super great and super nice. also super helpful

Hi Titanic Ice,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zane Box

Great app with excellent service. Whenever I needed they quickly solved my problems. Very good, I recommend.

Hi Zane Box,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ClarNembh

I was very, very confused about the connections between DSers and Shopify. I am new to shopify, I had my very first sale on shopify a couple of days ago. At the time of sale I didn't have a DSers or an AliExpress account. My first order was already showing as fulfilled on shopify. Several days after my first order I decided to sign up to DSers / AliExpress. After i got signed up I noticed that my order from Shopify was showing up in the Dsers orders, this had me confused as I didn't place the order from here. I checked Shopify only to see that the order that was showing fulfilled has changed to unfulfilled. I tried to manually changed it back to fulfilled but each time DSers automatically change it back to unfilled. I spent almost an entire night and day stressing and trying to figure out what's happening? What have I done wrong? How can I fix this? What if my customer don't get their order? Will this happen when other customers place orders? How can I explain this to my customer/s should they start enquiring about their order?
The questions goes on in my head and the stress levels starts to increase.
Finally I decided to contact DSers for some help. I was Connected to Meena, who was very, very helpful from the onset. She went above and beyond to help me understand things that I didn't know in relation to the links between Shopify and DSers and orders placed on Shopify. I normally feel stupid when simple things are explained to me that I think that I should be able to figure out myself, but Meena was quite understandable and compassionate from the tone of her messages. She has displayed great customer service and adequate empathy. It was like she put herself in my place, and I truly believed that she understood my anxiety and concerns hence she did all she could to ensure that at the end I will leave feeling better informed and and satisfied that my query/concern has been resolved. She asked the right questions to get the right answers in order for her to help me to resolve my concerns. Super Customer Service Meena, keep it up. Thank you so much Kenneth

Hi ClarNembh,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a thorough 5-Star review and share your experience with our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Chicnetic

The customer service is great! Zephyr in particular was amazing. This app is great for lazy people like me who want to automate the order process. Highly recommended. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you are confused.

Hi Chicnetic,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!