DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

MitkaGeorgCollection

I had a problem with my first order and DSers answer me immediately. I’m very pleased with the support.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team. We are sorry that you had issue with your first issue and we are happy to be able to help with solving the problem. Please feel free to contact whenever you need the help. We will get back to you with a solution. Have a great weekend.

Kozobo

its a very nice app, the customer service is very good the will help you in any second any time you need it.

May 23, 2020

Hi Kozobo team! Thank you for your review and we are happy to know that our service is helpful. Please feel free to contact when you need. Have a nice day!

Filter Frames

Honestly the best app. Makes everything super easy from importing products, editing products and fulfilling orders. Super supportive customer service.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear Filter Frames team! Thank you so much for your review. We are open to your voices.And glad to know that our service helped. Please feel free to contact when you need. Have a nice weekend.

Spirit of Japan

This app has been really great for me. In general it's been very smooth and simple. I have had a few issues here and there, but the team has done a great job of getting back to me quickly and helping me fix the issue.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! We are sorry that you have to deal with some issues when using DSers. Team is working hard on improving the product. Please feel free to let us know your voices and we are happy that our service helped. Have a nice day.

Classy Shoes

I recommend this app, the support agents are amazing, they do a great job. They are very fast.
Bless you all.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! First of all, thank you so much for your reply. We are happy to know that our support managed to solve your issue. We will try best to improve our service to make more users satisfied. Have a nice weekend. DSers team.

neaco9

The app is easy to use and great for managing orders. They also provide excellent customer service and are always able to answer all of my questions (and I'm new to this, so I have a lot!).

May 23, 2020

Hi dear Neaco9 team. Thank you for your review. And it's great to know that you are happy with our support service. Sorry that you have to deal with some issues but we will try best to find solutions for you as quick as we can. Please feel free to contact when you need. Have a nice day. DSers team

Pretty Smart Beauty

Easy to use application, works very well, customer support absolutely excellent!
I have always used this application to import my products and manage my orders.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that DSers is helping you with your product and order management. Please feel free to let us know about your request and we will try best to improve DSers to a better Shopify App for you. Have a nice day ! DSers team

Thetys

i thank DSers for their usefulness and help on a daily basis. Above all, I must point out that they are extremely reactive to the slightest problem and that they do not leave you alone.. Thanks again for your help and for the relevance of yours answers

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! The last thing we do is to leave our users alone. This will never happen. Thank you for being together with DSers in your daily work. Please feel free to contact with us when you need. Have a nice day! DSers team

Ezprana

Good app and useful. I hope they keep it free. It is very easy to use and you can do realtime bulk order. Today I experienced some issues and the support is really good. They take time to find out the issue together. Recommended for every shopowner.

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! DSers will always keep a free version for users and different plans for users with different needs. We will soon put online with more powerful features. Please feel free to contact when you need. Have a nice day! DSers team.

Slaytonight FR

There is no one better than Dsers out there, they really useful and helpful for sure they are the best!

May 23, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review. We keep working hard to bring you a better and better experience on DSers. Thank you for your patience for all the time. Please don't hesitate to ask for help when you need. Have a nice day. DSers team