DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

The Caribbean Witch

I really liked using the app, it's my first time with Shopify and Dropshipping and it was really easy. THE MAJOR THING with DSers, it's their Customer Service !! I had a problem and I reached them on Messenger, they were super friendly and cool, but also really efficient and clear and they helped me solve a mistake that I did : not on DSers, but on Shopify !!! So Big UP for these guys and I really recommend. I'm almost looking forward another question to ask so I can get again with the Team !

Hi The Caribbean Witch,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fernweeh

We used this App to place orders on AliExpress. I like it. The Support is working excellent.
It's easy App.

Hi Fernweeh,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Natural Synergy Solution

They provide excellent customer service! I'm looking forward to selling lots with the help of this app.

Hi Natural Synergy Solution,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kart Zip

Support has been great, provide proper insight. Saves our time in looking for answers. Easy app to use.

Hi Kart Zip,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Made For You

The application is very practical and easy to use. In addition, the customer support is very responsive and manages to meet our expectations.

Hi Made For You,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MorpheusPillow

Great app! I've been using it for a while so far and the possibilities are endless! No need to fulfill orders one by one. This is the easy way for people who want to spend their time doing better things. Support is great too! Always happy to help.

Hi MorpheusPillow,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience by developing more features that will help increase the efficiency for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

heythatskindofcool

Great support - always answer questions thoroughly and quickly, app is easy to use and helpful for my shopify site.

Hi heythatskindofcool,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

INTRINZIK

The app is great and straight forward. Just read the help docs, to understand the impact to the store once you import. The support has been great. Almost instant replies and very helpful. Cannot fault!!!
Brilliant help from Violet as always!

Hi INTRINZIK,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

findepicstore

Dsers is the best App I have installed in store. Their products are easy to import, edit, push to Shopify and fulfill when orders come in. Their customer service is amazing! They respond to messages in less than an hour and stay in communication with you until problem is resolved. The process is so easy and awesome....I definitely recommend the App to all dropshippers and especially to beginners.

Hi findepicstore,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience and maintain the high-quality customer service we provide. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Chiquetosa CNPJ 26.921.901/0001-00

I really like this app, it helps me a lot in my Shopify store. The support is incredible, I am satisfied with Violet's service. Thanks to everyone on the team!

Hi Chiquetosa,

We are happy to learn that DSers can help you in dropshipping. We really appreciate your review of our customer service and the special thanks to Violet. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!