DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Fuyu Marketplace

I had a very difficult time using their platform and did not find it easy to use at all. The other dropshipping product sourcing apps on the Shopify app store seem to be a lot simpler

Marcoard

I think they are ok, but customer support is not good. I needed help quick. Tried to contact them but didn't get any assistance.

December 2, 2019

Hi there !

Thank you for using DSers. We are providing free customer service from 10:00am to 9:00pm UTC+8. Team will get back to you as soon as they are back to work. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day!

FIOBALACCI

DECU ! J peut meme pas manipuler mes commande librement. Tout est bloquer pas moyen de faire un retour en arrière

December 2, 2019

Hi there !

We are sorry that you got issues when using DSers.Please feel free to contact our customer service to get help on Messenger. And we would also like to share our blog about how DSers works.Please click www.blog.dsers.com. Hope it's helpful to you.Have a nice day.

Balle Electrics

I played with this and a bunch of other apps in the app store for dropshipping. I'll still stick with Oberlo, Spocket and Dropified. I don't really understand what this app is all about

thejingleshop

Not being available is understandable but seeing the messages and not replying is another, i was communicating through messenger and my messages were SEEN. im not interested in leaving a bad review for no reason

Their support is litterally NEVER available. Always replying too late and today they saw my messages showing an urgent problem and they IGNORED! If you're gonna ignore your customers atleast dont use platforms that show if youve read the message or not.

terrible

November 27, 2019

Hi there !

We are sorry that you are having some urgent issue.
Team will help to check as soon as they start working today.
We never ignore any contact from our users.
And please kindly understand that we may not reply in time due to time difference.And we provide free customer service during 10:00 am to 9:00 pm UTC+8.

Thank you so much for your understanding.
Please keep in touch with team on Messenger.
Have a nice day.

TFBOA

This app doesn’t work, no email communication and terrible login features, doesn’t let you login... fix it...

November 18, 2019

Hi there !

We are sorry that some issue happened to you.
You can get to us via email
1.on Shopify App Store page
2.on App page of Shopify admin
3.on DSers-Contact page
And team does not get any contact from you yet.
Please feel free to contact us and we will help to check.

Aleatório

the support is horrible. Not supported 24hrs. Sometimes it takes more than 2 days to answer you. It should have a call queuing system but the answers are answered via Facebook Messenger. The answers often beyond coming after a long time are very bad and do not help anything.

magicaleyelash

it's the worst app. you can't import same aliexpress link twice.

September 27, 2019

Hi there !

We are terribly sorry that we failed to satisfy your request at the moment.
You will be able to import same products for more than one time in coming DSers Pro which will also support CASH BACK, advanced mapping feature, etc.

For your issue , thanks to the idea of our kind users who always help us to improve DSers, there are several ways to fix it :
1. Add deleted variants on Shopify then DSers will sync instantly . It won't take more than 1 minute.
2.Duplicate the product and edit on Shopify .
Just as our team shared with you on Messenger.

We apologize if we confused you and failed to resolve your issue.
Please give it a try again and you will find that how convenient it will be to process hundreds of orders in minutes.

Have a nice day and a sweet coming weekend.

DSers Team

TruePick

Refuses to fulfill orders on Shopify for days now ... I contacted support and I'm on the wait list for fix (5 days already)
Good when it works but at this point too much those small bugs which ruin your day