DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

RAV3R Apparel Co.

I love DSers! Their system takes a little getting used to coming from Oberlo but I find DSers has better features and their customer service is *chef's kiss*! They always answer in a timely fashion and their new supplier optimizer really helps save $$$

November 25, 2020

Hi RAV3R Apparel Co.,

We are thrilled to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are also glad that you enjoy using our new Supplier Optimizer! We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SuMMuM

great app. Meets the need of droppshipers. Responsive team and listening. Always there whenever I needed help

November 22, 2020

Hi SuMMuM,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app and customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SmartObject

Je recommande fortement cette application ! Support client très réactif pour vous aidez à résoudre vos problèmes !

November 15, 2020

Hi SmartObject,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kurls.fr

Great Great support ! Only wish for more video tutorials (rather than blogpost) which are a little bit more complicated to digest !

November 2, 2020

Hi Kurls.fr,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. We will take your suggestions about more video tutorials into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave a comment on us. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

InFace Base

Une équipe très réactive en cas de problème sur Messenger. Cela change des autres plateformes avec aucun service pour les entreprise! Nous recommandons avec grand plaisir.

saki

bon service client, équipe bien réactive et a l'écoute. facile a utiliser et a comprendre. je conseille

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that our service could help you with your business. Please feel free to contact when you need our help. We will try our best to provide solutions to you. Have a nice day !

A Bella Cosa

Un pò complicato per chi non è abbastanza pratico. Ottimo il servizio messanger. Basta chiedere e ti risponderanno in poco tempo.

May 19, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review.Please feel free to ask for help when you need. And we are also very open to your advice to make DSers better and better. We are still young, but we believe that we will grow better and better with your help. Have a nice day. DSers team

Slick Concepts

After exchanging emails with the stuff, all questions has been answered to my satisfaction, therfore I will continue to keep my mind open and take adventage of all the features app has to offer . ps.- the customer service is great and they contacted me very quick .

May 17, 2020

Hi there! I hope that you are doing well. Could you please tell me what issue you are facing when using DSers? Please feel free to contact via Messenger or email: support@dserspro.com. We are happy to help.

BagyPack

It's very easy to use and I'm happy for it. The support is fast and very good. Great App. I recommend that you try.

Hack Factory

Very convenient app and makes sourcing very efficient but there is one issue as while mapping it doesn't update the price of the product we are sourcing properly

Previous 1 3