DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

OkO-OkO™

Nice alternative at Oberlo. They still working on but I use it every day and I like this application. The support is reactive. Even if sometime you have to wait for a while, the follow up the customer and always find a way to help

Alvie Belley

the app is good but i can not select all my orders for paying once on aliexpress. you can select 10 orders. the team not replaying fastly.

Bean Shoppin'

I really like how this app made importing products easier. It would be nice if it would also import the videos from the product pages. I really like how I can make ordering the products easier.

PENSOU, ACHOU, LEVOU!

O Dsers tem um interface ótima, prática de usar. Tudo fica organizado e agiliza o trabalho do Dropshipping. #Recomendo

Smart and Cool Stuff

Good App, still need some work, especially for the import product section.
It's a good alternative for Oberlo.

Essential Br Store

I'm having problem with Dsers but just because of their support that is actually very good, I'm giving 4 stars.. So, I think every gonna be okay at the end...

Cute Addictions

Great app and totally free, lets you alter your orders before proceeding through to AliExpress. Would be awesome if they could facilitate a distribution centr

zhnng

Still trying to figure out the app and all it's functions so will KIV with a 4star rating for now. So far the customer chat service has been quite prompt and helpful, that's one of the plus point for me so far.

behooray

In somethings its good one but a little complicated many things need to improve, as variants are too much time taking to add as a separate product and most of aliexpress suppliers has added more than different products as 25 variants, it should be solved and available on dsers pro as well dsers. Will review dsers pro too !

ChoiceBird

great app,We use this app in our store and it is really useful! We are very happy to have this app helping us in managing our store. recomanded

Previous 1