Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. november 2022

Hi everyone,it is not the first time that i contact support team from Dsers,i must say that they are all fantastics ,the last one was Neva who help me and solve my request immediately.

Shopello Online Store
Mauritius
DSers svarede 20. november 2022

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26. juli 2023

100% complete support from the team. My POC was Sherry. Thanks a Million! Will definitely require assistance for further guidance. Thanks!

The All Things
Pakistan
25 dage bruger appen
DSers svarede 27. juli 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

14. maj 2023

Raphael did a great job with helping us sort out an issue. Thanks you for the help dsers is a great app and I recommend it!

Carat & Co
Sverige
8 måneder bruger appen
DSers svarede 14. maj 2023

Redigeret 30. januar 2021

5 stars ! Great. I recommend this service.Great. It is super fast. It is really great for shopify shops.

cocolida
Frankrig
DSers svarede 11. januar 2021

Hi cocolida,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

12. juli 2023

VIA E INCRIVEL, RESOLVEU MEU PROBLEMA E ME DEU UM OTIMO SUPORTE, ELA E A MELHOR, RECOMENDO O ATENDIMENTO DELA COMO O MELHOR

Natsilshop
Brasilien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
DSers svarede 13. juli 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16. maj 2022

Fantastic app and customer service when I got mixed up on an order process! Thank you for the rescue!

Posh and Tizzy
22. maj 2023

Sensacional, atendimento rápido! Todas as dúvidas foram sanadas. Muito Obrigado a todos pela atenção!

Homens de Verdade
Brasilien
7 måneder bruger appen
DSers svarede 22. maj 2023

15. september 2022

Lucy is the best!!! She was patient and helped me step by step with every question I had. I'm a newbie, so that already tells a lot. Thank you, Lucy, you rock!!!

Adornment & Co
DSers svarede 15. september 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

25. maj 2023

Excellent communication, FAST answers. Zoe is really a talented person it was a pleasure asking questions to her! My problem got solved.

Giftful Hearts
Frankrig
7 måneder bruger appen
DSers svarede 25. maj 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

7. januar 2023

I’ve been using DSERS for the past month to try to set up and establish my store. I had a question on how I could contact suppliers and ask about white labeling and how I would be able to go about doing that. I reached out to the DSERS support and I was connected with Irene. She was so helpful and really nice and responded really fast. She helped me solved my problem.

AdornYou Boutique
DSers svarede 8. januar 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team