Anmeldelser (26.930)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. september 2021

o suporte do dsers é excelente, sempre pronto para resolver os problemas que causamos. A Meena é muito atenciosa!! :)

Varejo Criativo
DSers svarede 8. september 2021

Hi Varejo Criativo,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Redigeret 12. august 2021

I received help from Stephanie, she was awesome. She solved all I needed. I´m very satisfied. Thanks

Cronieri
DSers svarede 6. maj 2021

Hi Cronieri,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

17. januar 2020

Thats the best-in-class on shopify, all works good, the support, all functions are very usefull i really love it!

OneClick Brasil
24. november 2022

Nephele the best ever <3 ! Quick and clear answer ! I recommend this person 100% ! You must keep this person in your team.

Petit Vinard
Frankrig
DSers svarede 25. november 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

24. februar 2022

it's a great app with really good help center a person that really helped from this company is villanelle which was very nice

Herods Jewelry
Israel
DSers svarede 24. februar 2022

Hi Herods Jewelry,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1. november 2022

Victoria helped me understand where my problem lay and we uncovered the issue and got to the bottom of it, honestly wouldn’t be able to go to sleep without her help.

MIIVOS
USA
DSers svarede 2. november 2022

29. september 2021

Nice App, and nice customer service ! Lena was very quick to reply and helped me a lot. I highly recommend

Megalys
Frankrig
DSers svarede 13. oktober 2021

Hi Megalys,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

21. oktober 2021

Estou com um problema de api e o suporte ao cliente do dsers me ajudou, ótimo atendimento, conversei com o Zark!

Lux Brasil
DSers svarede 21. oktober 2021

Hi Lux Brasil,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

4. maj 2023

is been a while since I logged into my account, I was totally lost with this new update Ann was able to help me. Very satisfied with their services

supra-watches
USA
DSers svarede 4. maj 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

4. maj 2021

Great support from Ruby, solved my problem in less than 20 minutes! I am very satisfied with the support!

Pé de Tricô