Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

Meu atendimento com o Isak foi perfeito! Tirou todas as minhas dúvidas, me ajudou na hora da configuração, fazendo com que eu economizasse muito tempo no processamento dos pedidos aqui na empresa. Muito obrigado e parabéns pelo trabalho!

MecxShop
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 3 de febrero de 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

17 de enero de 2024

Excellent app. The best solution I've ever used.
I would also like to express my gratitude for the excellent service provided by Sherry. She is a wonderful person and professional.

Bonasi
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 18 de enero de 2024

3 de febrero de 2024

I had trouble with tracking number for my customers and chatted with Wendy who was exceedingly helpful. She sent me the screenshot with all I had to do. She even offered to do it for me. Great first experience! Thanks again!

Griffon
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 4 de febrero de 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

8 de enero de 2024

Fui atendida por Aimee que me deu um suporte sensacional a respeito de uma modificação que precisava fazer. Atendimento rápido e acolhedor. ❤

Sev
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 15 de enero de 2024

19 de enero de 2024

Excelente Suporte ao Cliente!! A Atendente Isla foi muito prestativa e rápida no meu atendimento. Estou muito satifeito!!

Loja Facilita Lar

GoodMarke
Estados Unidos
DSers respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16 de enero de 2024

Service client au top ! Merci Blanca pour la rapidité et l'efficacité !

BohemianCottonClub
Bélgica
DSers respondió 17 de enero de 2024

20 de enero de 2024

Muito obrigada Aimee pelo carinho e atendimento. Você me ajudou bastante.

Fran Imperial
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 21 de enero de 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

30 de enero de 2024

The DSER app has been a tremendous help with my business. It integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. The DSERs employees are so helpful. I get help within seconds. Shout out to Chrissy for helping me map an order so I could get the product to my customer ASAP. I love DSERs.

Thicc & Curvee
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 31 de enero de 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

28 de enero de 2024

Isak is special!!! :) very good. thank you, im soo happy

ALMA Fashion
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 30 de enero de 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!