Reseñas (26.145)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de mayo de 2024

This platform is not intuitive and you need to have a certain ability to self-start to use it. Could definitely be more user friendly with improved english prompts. With that said, I contacted Support about an issue and Myra came to my rescue. She was very competent and was able to solve my problem with her through explanations.

Finley Holiday Stoneworks
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

10 de junio de 2024

The customer support is next level brilliant. However I feel the pricing within DSer is slightly confusing. Even if you select product synchronisation with another country all prices are in US dollars. Be aware of this with pricing items in your store if not trading in US dollars.

Days of Spring
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

4 de mayo de 2024

O aplicativo é bom, mas tem algumas funções muito importantes restritas apenas a quem assinar um plano mensal com eles(ex: a atualização de estoque dos fornecedores para dentro da nossa loja).

Fesi Store
Brasil
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service to give us more details about your issues.

30 de diciembre de 2023

Sherry responded to me quickly and was open to helping me resolve my issue fairly quickly.

avalovette
11 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 3 de enero de 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

9 de junio de 2024

Je viens de commencer à utiliser cette application.

Marosy29boutique
Francia
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Hello,

We're glad to welcome you to DSers!
Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need help!

22 de junio de 2023

Lily was so super helpful walking me through the order fulfillment process with Shopify. I give Lily herself a 5 star for her customer support! The app itself gets a 3 star. While it'd be sooo much easier if Dsers was integrated properly with Shopify to simply click on the "Request Fulfillment" from a store owner/user experience perspective, Lily made this process headache free, easy to understand, and so easy to follow with her instructions and screenshots. Thank you so much Lily!

Diamond Wolf Emporium
4 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 27 de junio de 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16 de julio de 2023

I am getting an error message that the app is unsupported in shopify. I am seeking some help on this. Will i have to delete all my products that i have uploaded on my store.

femboujee89.com
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 19 de julio de 2023

Hello,

Don't worry, DSers is here to stay!
Due to Shopify's updated detection system, you may see 'DSers unsupported'.
Please be assured that this will not affect your business and we are working with Shopify to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Best,

17 de septiembre de 2023

I am a new seller and probably it will take time to get used to the different features of autods, however, I think navigation could have been much simpler. Probably you would understand if you see the platform from a new user perspective.

RTR mart
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

13 de diciembre de 2023

The customer service provided is excellent, and I highly recommend using the live chat feature. It is always available and consistently effective in resolving issues. Tiffany helped address all my problems and provided clear explanations. Overall, it is a good customer service experience.

Trendy Gadget Club
Canadá
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 14 de diciembre de 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

11 de diciembre de 2023

Je veux que cette application soit gratuite pour moi.
mais je n'arrive plus à l'utilisée gratuitementé
pourquoi?