Reseñas (26.061)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 17 de noviembre de 2023

Myra was so helpfull and commited to answer all my questions! Thanks a lot!
Update 1: But Dsers itself works poorly, many of the features only do what they were supposed to under specific conditions, prices sometimes are not correctly imported, shipment prices cannot be included in final prices (only in a specific situation).
Update 2: prices keep not being correctly imported. Instead of trying to understand, recognize and fix the problem, tech support try to convince you that the app works showing how to configure it by the book and repeating the limitations.

Escolhi Pra Vc
Brasil
9 días usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 19 de noviembre de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Please drop our customer services team a message via on any below methods

Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service

Fecha de modificación: 14 de septiembre de 2023

I changed my 5 star review to 1 actually, I was told that I would be contacted and nothing happened, after the upgrade, they caused so much convenience to hundreds if not thousand of users, then they did another upgrade, where they now destroyed all the mappings. It already has caused so many complications for the seller like me, where I actually not just lost time but also money due to complications.

2nd note: Now they play dumb and said I need to map over 1000s product one by one. Caused a lot of inconvenience.

My Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 3 de septiembre de 2023

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

21 de septiembre de 2023

your app and service are the worst !!!!!!
I want a full refund for this month ....no way that you will see even 1$ over your worst service ever!!!

Indigo-Trends™
Israel
8 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 24 de septiembre de 2023

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

14 de julio de 2023

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and frustration with the recent experience I had regarding the pricing rule and sync feature in DSers. Yesterday, I encountered a problem with my pricing rule, and upon contacting the support team, I was advised to perform a sync multiple times as a troubleshooting step.

However, I would like to highlight that my current subscription plan only allows for a total of four syncs per month. Following the support team's instructions, I utilized all four syncs to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, today, when I attempted to utilize the pricing rule feature, I discovered that it was no longer accessible.

I immediately reached out to the support team again, and I was informed that a ticket had been created for the technical team to investigate the matter. While I appreciate the effort to resolve the issue, I am disappointed to learn that I am now being asked to pay for additional syncs in order to modify my pricing rule.

I would like to emphasize that I should not be held responsible for the additional charges associated with the syncs beyond my allotted quota. I only performed the recommended syncs as per the support team's instructions. It is unfair to expect me to bear the cost for a problem that arose from the system's error and the support team's guidance.

Scrubs Store
Portugal
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 16 de julio de 2023

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed review.
We have checked everything and it seems that our customer service team made a mistake in the calculation they gave you indeed.
We will make sure to train our team so that this won't happen again.
In the meantime, our team has reach out to you with a solution to fix the issue.
Please make sure to contact us. Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service

19 de enero de 2024

Dsers parece não ser um aplicsativo confiável, porque quase sempre dá problema na minha loja da Shopify.

Ecocriative
Irlanda
3 meses usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 21 de enero de 2024

Hello,
Thank you for your taking the time to leave us a rating.
Please note that the issue with Shopify is just temporary and will not affect the normal process of your store on Shopify or DSers.

We are working with their team to solve this and make sure it doesn't happen again.
Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions,

19 de julio de 2023

It keeps saying my DSERS app is "Unsupported" on Shopify. DSERS needs to update their app. I tried to reach out, but I received the same automated response. Beware new users using DSERS. If you download the DSERS app now, it will not be supported by Shopify's newest API's because DSERS needs to update their app.

EyeCandy
12 días usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 23 de julio de 2023

Hello,

Don't worry, DSers is here to stay!
Due to Shopify's updated detection system, you may see 'DSers unsupported'.
Please be assured that this will not affect your business and we are working with Shopify to solve this issue as soon as possible.

13 de septiembre de 2023

Your app becomes the worst and your service is even worse than your app !!!!

Indigo-Deals
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us, we appreciate your honesty.

We are sorry that our latest update may have caused some issues, and we are working hard to make sure that everything gets solved. We will take this opportunity to keep on improving to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Please feel free to contact our customer service team for any updates on your situation, or additional questions you may have. We'd be glad to glad to hear what you think we could improve.

22 de julio de 2023

I used this app, and it was good, but the problem is with the charges. I switched to the free plan, but they still charged me. I deleted the app, and they continue to charge me. I asked them for a refund, but they refused to refund me.

Sara Style
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 24 de julio de 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important.
Please note that there is a delay between your actions (such as changing plan and uninstalling an app) and the time Shopify has you pay subscriptions.
Basically, even if you uninstall the app, you may to pay for the previous month of use.
We do not overcharge, but if you have any doubt, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.

25 de noviembre de 2023

so this stuff is really costliy and its like last years dollar store items no sales in my store its worrying me

brandismisfits
28 días usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 26 de noviembre de 2023

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

If you are not getting any sales, you may want to change products, or try to advertsize them more, change your strategy and so on.
We are here to help you manage products and orders, we can only give you advices on how to increase sales.

18 de septiembre de 2023

Está com problema e o suporte é bem ruim. Demoram muito para responder.

Purità Joias
Brasil
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
DSers respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a bad experience.

Please share more details of your issues with our customer service team, we do want to help you out there
Please contact our customer services team a by below methods

Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service