Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de agosto de 2022

app gets stuck when binding with the store. I can't connect. Used 2 different browsers. Can't import products. No good.

Shopponomics
Estados Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 21 días
DSers respondió 11 de agosto de 2022

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedabck to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

Here is the email address & official messenger link
support@dserspro.com

DSers team

Fecha de modificación: 12 de agosto de 2022

I take back my review. The customer support did not understand my request to change the product prices, perhaps due to the language barrier. Instead, lead me to sync my store's prices to which I cannot revert back for whatever reason. Asked them to help me revert the prices back to the original and basically said that that's not possible. Currently manually updating my store prices ~ will take all day as a result.

Dane Fashion
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 2 meses
DSers respondió 11 de agosto de 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

9 de agosto de 2022

where is my oberlo data? why won't it sync? I have hundreds of items in my store and now oberlo is gone and apparently this is supposed to replace it but there is no option to sync

Hippy Haven
Islas Caimán
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 2 días
DSers respondió 10 de agosto de 2022

Hello Hippy Haven,

Our customer service team has contacted you to fix this issue.
The Oberlo migration period is now over, but our team can help you to make sure you don't lose any data!

Please let us know if you need more help once it is fixed, we'll be glad to assist!

Fecha de modificación: 16 de septiembre de 2022

Most features in this app work however it is not very intuitive. Also some features are completely BROKEN. Sometimes you have a giant order that fails and the errors give you a list of 3 reasons it MIGHT have failed...which one could it be? It gets worse. Most the time NONE of the listed reasons are why it failed. It gets even worse. The feature that allows you to find items that ship to specific countries? It doesn't work at all. But even worse, it pretends to work so you think you are doing all this work picking out items for these countries only to find out that the items will not ship to those countries at all...now you go back to the failed order and have to figure it out all over again. If they fix these things then its a 4 or 5 star app. But these are game breaking issues that have been this way for MONTHS. FIX YOUR APP

TheDarkAcademic
Estados Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 4 meses
DSers respondió 31 de julio de 2022

Hello;

Thank you for your comment. We have checked the issue you faced. Your order failed due to one of your supplier, and we helped you to fix it. I apologize for the trouble, and we'll work on improving the reasons listed in case of order failure to simplify our user's way of solving potential issues.
As for the feature to find products that ship to specific countries, it appears that the AliExpress supplier changed his destination regions, and we'll work hard to improve the feature so that it updates more often and you won't face this issue again.

Thank you for taking the time!

Fecha de modificación: 9 de mayo de 2023

I'm updating my review by giving a one star to this app because of the following:
1- Whenever I have an issue with aliexpress, Dsers refuses to provide a help for me stating that I have to deal with ali express myself although we are customers of DSers, not with ali express, accordingly DSers should provide the assistance. I had 2 issues with ali express, the first one I was not guided by ali express support properly so my problem didn't get solved. The second issue is about GTIN, I asked DSers support about it, they immediately replied that I have to contact Ali Express, actually it is impossible to get our problems solved by ali express. Originally we are dealing with DSers, not with ali express, so DSers should help, but they don't at all and they insist not to help.
2- Price update is always and since ever delayed, I make price update manually which consumes a lot of time and waste my time, I complained many times about this issue, they always say that they do update prices daily for one time, but this is not true, I noticed that sometimes prices are not updated for days and days.
3- Stock update is not proper, they claimed that it is from supplier that suddenly they make stock zero, that's why I see stock is not updated, yes this could be for some products, but I also noticed for other products that stock is updated on supplier's page but in my shopify store is not updated, which means that DSers is not updating stock properly.

To be honest, yes they have many disappointing issues, on the other hand, there support for other issues are good, they reply to you immediately even if they don't solve issue at the same time, but at least, they reply and if you insist they make things faster, this is comforting somehow.
I noticed that the app is not getting stuck like before, it becomes faster, which means that they are working to make the app better.
Yes I recommend this app very much, except for the above issues, mainly the Ali Express issue, other issues I mentioned they are annoying yes but somehow I managed to spend time to do them manually.

Blackzee Online Store
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 10 meses
DSers respondió 31 de julio de 2022

Hello Blackzee,

Thank you for updating your review with details, it's really useful for us.
Let us give you some feedback on each point you raised.
1-Concerning issues with AliExpress, we are helping our merchants as much as possible in dealing with issues with them, as we do have some contacts with the platform, but we are two separate companies, and we have to rely on their customer support team as well to fix some issues, like the ones you mentionned. The GTIN number, for example, can only be obtained on the AliExpress platform. We will try to create a better streamlined connection with their team to help whenever is possible.
2-We do update daily, if you found an issue, please report it again, we'll make sure to double check it.
3-Sotck update can be tricky, as sometimes AliExpress supplier simply stop selling certain products all of a sudden, for various reasons, so the stock can go to 0.

Thank you as well for the kind words about our suport team, we really appreciate that.

Best,
DSers team

Fecha de modificación: 1 de julio de 2022

Very poorly trained customer service. I wasted so much time and they were not able to fix the pricing error I was facing. So I tried to figure it out myself and changed the setting and found improvements, meanwhile, I used my limit to manually sync the pricing. I contacted the support and told them about the issue and mentioned that it is my first month with them. They did not update the price based on the new rule I set, neither they gave me more credit so I can do it on my own. I wanted to upgrade to the next subscription. I wont mind upgrading to next if I know that I will be using this feature more than the limit in future.

eMARKH
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 8 meses
DSers respondió 30 de junio de 2022

Hi,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fecha de modificación: 29 de junio de 2022

Ruined my whole store. why does all my products go straight to active??? Now i have to go through my whole entire store and try filter out those products to edit them properly. Also only aloud to ship to 1 country? this doesn't make sense at all, i want oberlo back. I spent hours editing my products for no reason. Its like turned so complicated just to edit my products. Even when doing my varients i have to re click the action button multiple times. Also doesnt give your the right price range at all. This whole app is a mess the only thing good is fast customer service.

PrettyGirlListings
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 9 meses
DSers respondió 29 de junio de 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 de junio de 2022

the dsers app is sh*t, the usability is rubbish, u dont even show a profit / cost / revenue graph. so many bugs and stupid design flaws in the app.

Wooden Earth
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes
DSers respondió 20 de junio de 2022

Hello Wooden Earth,

Thank you for your comment, we appreciate all feedback.
Can you give us more details about what you like concerning the usability?
As for the profit / cost / revenue graph, we have a basic Report feature that we are working on improving, we welcome any suggestions you may have would be very useful.

16 de junio de 2022

horrible app, nothing to do with oberlo. oberlo i was importing products in 2 mins. In this horrible garbage it takes me 20 mins for a single product. SLOW, IRRESPONSIVE and LAGGY. BRING BACK OBERLO. THIS IS A TOTAL DISASTER!!!

Bear Tees
Bulgaria
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes
DSers respondió 16 de junio de 2022

Hello Bear Tees,

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you give us more details about the product import issue?
With DSers, you can import products even faster that it was possible with Oberlo, just one click, so we're not sure what kind of import you are referring to.
We understand that DSers is different from Oberlo, and we're working hard to improve things>
If you could tell us where you experience some issues, we'll be glad to check them!

15 de junio de 2022

I will be deleting this app. No where near as good as Oberlo for my store. I have had nothing but trouble. prehaps if you have nothing but dropshipping products it may be useful, but if you have a mix of your own physical products and dropshipping its awful. It syncs ALL of your products from your shopify store and if you dont want to see them on DSERS you must one by one cofirm to hide them on DSERS, in addition to that it takes forever to sync with Alibaba. with Oberlo, you hit sync and it happened immediately.

Rubenesque Rider
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 8 días
DSers respondió 15 de junio de 2022

Hello Rubenesque Rider,

Thank you for your feedback.
I understand that DSers and Oberlo work differently, and that it may take some time to set things up. Please understand that we're trying to improve things.
In your case, it's hard to judge, from a technical point of view, which product is physical or not, and while it may take some time to manually "Hide" a product, once it's done, you don't have to do it anymore.
I also want to clarify that DSers synchronize things automatically, so you never need to worry about syncing manually.

I hope my answers helps, if you have some suggestions on how we can improve things, we would greatly appreciate them.