Değerlendirmeler (25.972)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
24 Mayıs 2024

Produto muito bom, Recomendo.

ViaLedro
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
DSers yanıt 26 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

7 Ocak 2024

I was frustrated all day trying to troubleshoot this all by myself , until I came across DSers 24/7 support system. Such a good for this type of work. And the representatives for DSers are quick and very much knowledgeable on all ends thanks so much !!Nephele such a great help with troubleshooting and sure much more. Thanks again!!

Baby Bubbles
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 Ocak 2024

Irene was so good and her service helped with ease I thank her for that!

NieveBelicon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
DSers yanıt 30 Ocak 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

11 Ocak 2024

In short, i am thoroughly impressed with high quality of your customer service. it has truly set you apart, the attention to detail and commitment to excellence have not gone unnoticed.
I want to specially thank Blanca. all the credit goes to her.

Emax
Tayland
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl

30 Ocak 2024

nice customer support . the dear sally was very supportive. she is so fast and active and she help me to solve my issue .

Ninahabi
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
DSers yanıt 31 Ocak 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

9 Ocak 2024

There was an issue with me connecting my correct email to their account. I can assess that they tried very hard to assist me and everyone was very polite included Aurora. My issue has been rectified and they also answered my other questions.

Chic & Posh Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review

DSers team

23 Ocak 2024

Cynthia in support was awesome. A veritable oracle of helpful knowledge.

Flogging a Dead Horse
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
DSers yanıt 25 Ocak 2024

6 Ocak 2024

Hello, I was facing some technical issues with my store & DSers but I contacted DSers on Messenger for help. They replied to me within a minute and a Staff named “Irene” took my request. She was so kind and helpful, not only that she resolved all the issues I was having with my store. Thank you so much to Irene for her kind & fast service.

DestinyExpress
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

15 Mayıs 2024

todo bien

Mascotas Y Mas
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
DSers yanıt 16 Mayıs 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

12 Ocak 2024

GoodMarke
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!