DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 27, 2023

The Support is just Amazing! We connected in 60 seconds and every aspect of my problem was explained, solved, and explained again. Plus they made sure everything was alright afterwards

Petsamazing
Germany
Edited January 26, 2023

I just stared my online business and i had problem with placing an order and I asked for help form Dsers Help centre by Messenger and the Agent (Neva) was so king and helped me with lots of problems and Thanks again for 24/7 help and kind Agents.

YZBM
January 26, 2023

Very happy with my experience so far. Lena was helpful and very efficient with my issue. Thanks :)

snugezy
January 26, 2023

I had a good experience. At first, my items would not fulfill but the tech support agent, Jessica was very helpful. The app is pretty easy to use when you understand it.

Ice Ice Crazy
January 26, 2023

I was attended by Rafael and the service was great, clarified all my doubts, thank you. thank u Dsers

EasyBuyStore
January 26, 2023

Fui atendida pelo Rafael, atendimento ótimo e super rápido, resolveu meu problema em 2 minutos, Obrigada dsers e obrigada Rafael.

Lojas Marriny
January 26, 2023

bruna was perfect thanks !! for the help and the time you gave me to solve my problem was very fast !!

A|R Importss
January 26, 2023

The best dropshipping integration system, the support is amazing, I always talk to Jenny, she is very helpful and smart, solves problems very quickly, thank you!

Lenuvs
January 26, 2023

jenny was perfect thks !! for the help and the time you gave me to solve my problem was very fast !!

MyOsama
France
January 26, 2023

Fui atendida pela Zoe, um doce de pessoa, atendimento impecável! me salvou não só me ajudou! muito obrigada Zoe, me ajudou muito em minha primeira venda, eu estava desesperada pois tinha feito algo errado e nao achava o erro, ela em minutos resolveu tudo! Obrigada!

abaratona