DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 21, 2021

I used this APP to help me to deal with dropshipping orders, it is easy and convient. I think I will use it for a long time

popcoom
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
DSers replied February 22, 2021

Hi popcoom,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 21, 2021

I use this app to make orders easy with aliexpress, the app is easy to use and if you have any trouble, the support services are really great and instantly respond via messenger to fix your issues. I recommended this app. thanks

julskin
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi julskin,

Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited March 11, 2021

En fait, l'application est incroyable.
Je peux commander en quelques secondes, cette nouvelle version de desers est parfaite ... et très simple d'utilisation ... en français aussi ... et l'équipe de support ils sont très professionnels ...je voulez remericer Monica qui a était à mon écoute

Clé 48 outils en 1
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Clé 48 outils en 1,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 21, 2021

I've been using dsers for a while, their customer service is really great. Thank you dsers. I automate my orders easily with dsers. yes, I recommend this application.

Smillees
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Smillees,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 21, 2021

Very helpful and easy to use and the customer service is very responsive. I just wish the billing is more accessible for financial reports.

Hydro Genius
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Hydro Genius,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a positive comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 20, 2021

i am really enjoying using the app.
the customer service is very efficient and helpful just like URI.
thanks so much

SpicedupMart
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi SpicedupMart,

February 20, 2021

I love this app and I love their customer support they are super great and super nice. also super helpful

Titanic Ice
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi Titanic Ice,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 20, 2021

Great app with excellent service. Whenever I needed they quickly solved my problems. Very good, I recommend.

Zane Box
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi Zane Box,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 20, 2021

I was very, very confused about the connections between DSers and Shopify. I am new to shopify, I had my very first sale on shopify a couple of days ago. At the time of sale I didn't have a DSers or an AliExpress account. My first order was already showing as fulfilled on shopify. Several days after my first order I decided to sign up to DSers / AliExpress. After i got signed up I noticed that my order from Shopify was showing up in the Dsers orders, this had me confused as I didn't place the order from here. I checked Shopify only to see that the order that was showing fulfilled has changed to unfulfilled. I tried to manually changed it back to fulfilled but each time DSers automatically change it back to unfilled. I spent almost an entire night and day stressing and trying to figure out what's happening? What have I done wrong? How can I fix this? What if my customer don't get their order? Will this happen when other customers place orders? How can I explain this to my customer/s should they start enquiring about their order?
The questions goes on in my head and the stress levels starts to increase.
Finally I decided to contact DSers for some help. I was Connected to Meena, who was very, very helpful from the onset. She went above and beyond to help me understand things that I didn't know in relation to the links between Shopify and DSers and orders placed on Shopify. I normally feel stupid when simple things are explained to me that I think that I should be able to figure out myself, but Meena was quite understandable and compassionate from the tone of her messages. She has displayed great customer service and adequate empathy. It was like she put herself in my place, and I truly believed that she understood my anxiety and concerns hence she did all she could to ensure that at the end I will leave feeling better informed and and satisfied that my query/concern has been resolved. She asked the right questions to get the right answers in order for her to help me to resolve my concerns. Super Customer Service Meena, keep it up. Thank you so much Kenneth

ClarNembh
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi ClarNembh,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a thorough 5-Star review and share your experience with our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 20, 2021

The customer service is great! Zephyr in particular was amazing. This app is great for lazy people like me who want to automate the order process. Highly recommended. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you are confused.

Chicnetic
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Chicnetic,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!