DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited March 5, 2021

It is a super efficient platform for order processing and support is of high quality and efficiency, especially Lucy! I recommend at 1000%

Hitshy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Hitshy,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 5, 2021

A great app! Emily is very helpful which is why I give you 5 stars. I asked for help several times and they always solved my problem. You are great! :)

Pelie.pl
Poland
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Pelie.pl,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 5, 2021

Super application je recommande a tout le monde service client très réactif sur Facebook merci a Eamily pour son aide

ManonDxB
France
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi ManonDxB,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 4, 2021

Fui muito bem atendido, que me atendeu foi o Rick e o atendimento foi perfeito, situação resolvida com sucesso e de forma rápida

casa pet loja
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi casa pet loja,

March 4, 2021

DSers is a very good app with great functions and support. I had some problems with orders today but Rick helped me very good with solving them. Recommended!

Viraldinose
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Viraldinose,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 4, 2021

Always quick with the help. Almost every problem gets solved within 5 minutes. Pretty much the best customer service i have received so far.

InflatoPump
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi InflatoPump,

March 4, 2021

franchement je suis trés content du service de Jessica , elle es magnifique , je la recommande vivement

ecouteurs-earphones
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi ecouteurs-earphones,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 4, 2021

honestly some of the best customer service I have ever received. Jessica replied to me in less than a minute and even after she wrote to me to see if I was alright

oddessey
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi oddessey,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 4, 2021

App works perfectly and thanks so much to JESSICA from customer support for the help resolving one issue I had! Recommended!!!!

NobleChalet
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi NobleChalet,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 4, 2021

Très bon service support. J'utilise le produit tous les jours et c'est très productif.
En plus quand on a un problème, le service Support répond très vite et de manière très professionnelle.
merci Eamily pour son aide.

Coolcanin
France
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Coolcanin,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Thank you so much for your comment. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!