DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 14,283 reviews

June 2, 2021

Thanks dear Catherine for the support. =) Simple comunication an very attention. Thank you very much

Pet Moderno
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Pet Moderno,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 2, 2021

Customer Service Excellent !! I was helped by Jessica who was very quick and very kind in answering the questions. Great Work Dsers !!

Amici Pets
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Amici Pets,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited June 2, 2021

J'ai découvert cette application, il y a de cela quelques mois et je peux vous assurer que c'est la meilleure des applications en matière de traitement de commande surtout pour nous qui faisons dans le dropshipping. De plus, leur support client est hyper réactif, merci à toi Jessica pour ton aide ainsi que ta réactivité. Je recommande à 1000%

SECURS™
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi SECURS™,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 2, 2021

Used this app to setup a good drop shipping business. Ruby on their support team was so helpful in the setup process and got all my shipping issues sorted very quickly! Thanks Ruby :)

Performance Acupressure
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Performance Acupressure,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 2, 2021

DSer's service is very good. I can use the services I want for free. I hope business with dser goes well.

IPDEOK
South Korea
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi IPDEOK,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 1, 2021

The Support is really reactive when you have any questions.
Veronica came to give me the best support in a few seconds after my message. Gave me a good explanations, screens and all I need ! A great platform with a perfect support team <3

Hellea
France
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi Hellea,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 1, 2021

Thanks Veronica, all good. She took her time to help me and fix the problem. All good now, thank you.

Rasta Colibri
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Rasta Colibri,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 1, 2021

Good app and Niki form support very helpful + easy to find solution with. Issue I had was sorted out

Oasis Pet Beds
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Oasis Pet Beds,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 1, 2021

Great app, gets the job done as good or better than oberlo. I had some trouble with an order, and zark helped me quickly and was very friendly

calmingkalimba
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi calmingkalimba,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 1, 2021

Catherine was really patient and helpful, so I could start working on DSers and start selling in my store!

La Media Oferta