DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2021

Thank you Jesse for a wonderful experience, very supportive and polite and positive in supporting me

I Am Magic Magic
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi I Am Magic Magic,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited January 31, 2021

Muito bom! solicitei o suporte e a Meena me ajudou de imediato! muito muito obrigada equipe dsers, vocês sao demais

du LAR
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi du LAR,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. Meena and other members of the team are always here for you to help you in everyway they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

Meena was a very helpful customer representative as she patiently helped me with my issue. Still learning lots.

Reliable Home Improvement
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Reliable Home Improvement,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. Thank you so much for the appreciation of their efforts. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

The app is perfect and everytime that I need some help they are always there for me .. even during the weekends. I recommend!

Maquiágil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Maquiágil,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

Some of the best customer service I have ever had. You won’t find service like that anywhere. I was worried at first that I wouldn’t receive a message back, but they responded fast and with all the information I could want and more. The best part was they made sure I was good to go and asked if I need anything else. Amazing.

Miraculous Wrinkle Cure
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Miraculous Wrinkle Cure,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for such a positive feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited August 19, 2021

I've got a great customer service from Lena that I have never seen before, It was amazing!!
and she was so kind to me. 100/100

Homequipe.com
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Homequipe.com,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

Very good service I want to thanks jesse person support she is very nice personn for help thanks you so much

Lynesianee
French Polynesia
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Lynesianee,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Jesse. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

Amazing service. Quick response and very friendly! Helped me within 5 minutes solve my problem (linking error)

Sonogo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Sonogo,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems in a timely manner. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited January 31, 2021

We had few sync issues with our shop, and Dsers employees were always prompt to reply and fix our issues in a timely manner. Their service is great !

KAOSIX
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi KAOSIX,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2021

Easy to use app for dropshipping first-timers. Great help service as well. Highly recommend to everyone!

Cinched Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Cinched Shop,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!