DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 27, 2021

I've been using this app for a while, although there were a lot of technical problems a few months ago (products placed at 0 in quantity while still available on AliExpress for example), they've all been solved! In addition, their customer service is very reactive. In short, I recommend them.

La Boutique du Tigre
Algeria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi La Boutique du Tigre,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Our customer service team will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 27, 2021

I tried this app and it is really helped to manage my orders from AliExpress. I really recommend. The Team is very responsive and cool. I'd like to thank Jesse btw ! keep it up guys.

Cadeaux-collection
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Cadeaux-collection,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when managing AliExpress orders. DSers and our customer service team will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 27, 2021

Best App ever! Really easy to use and the customer service is full 5 stars. Meena thank you so much for you support and help. She helped me with my order and fix it for me in just few seconds. thanks! thanks! I recommend this App over any other. Good App, good service, good customer service. My only suggestion to Dsers team would be to make the App Mobile friendly :) Thanks!

SASSKY COLLECTION
Ireland

Hi SASSKY COLLECTION,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Meena and other members of our customer service team are always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. We will take your suggestions into consideration! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

App simple to use but really useful. Good help desk..................................................

FIT-H
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi FIT-H,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

I used this app to provide my orders and it's great. Also their support replied me very fast when I needed help. Would recommend.

GalaxyOcean
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi GalaxyOcean,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

The support is great, but the automatized inventory monitor should be a free feature. Helpful app and essential to dropshipping.

As meias + legais da internet
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi As meias + legais da internet,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a positive comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

Great app with wonderful features and great customer service, I prefer it more than Oberlo and have used both for a while now. You can do most important Ali-Shopify actions with the app like importing etc, but my most favourite features is Mapping - You can map your product variants with various Ali suppliers and most importantly, when suppliers change and products go our of stock you can change the mapping without needing to damage your product variants and any google ads data. Affiliate program - You can earn commission from your Ali purchases. Especially useful for those in UK who have been bombarded with an extra 20% VAT by Ali.

Hello Zeebra

Hi Hello Zeebra,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our features and customer service. Our customer service team is dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

ótimo e quando precisei de ajuda foi rápido e super esclarecedor o atendimento!! O MELHOR com toda certeza

Via Foxy Brasil

Hi Via Foxy Brasil,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

Rona is helping me a lot with the support I felt a little lost and she responded quickly and is helping me.

softbrasil
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi softbrasil,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them, especially with Rona. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 26, 2021

It works really really well, customer support is great and very helpful, I would 100% recommend to any Shopify store owner!

Magic Reusable Tapes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Magic Reusable Tapes,

Thank you for the recommendation of DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!