DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Sheterra

This app is easy to use and has made my eCommerce experience smooth and enjoyable. The only reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it tends to be quite buggy sometimes (items failing to be pushed to Shopify and having to retry multiple times before it works, collections not being recognized, etc). But other than that, it's great!

March 9, 2020

Hi there !Thank you for your review. The issue is fixed already. Please feel free to let us know if you are still having accessing issue.

SELLY SALES

I used this app to begin my dropshipping business but I had a little problem. When I order with the app, I have an Ali Order No but when I try to make the payment on aliexpress, the Order No does not match.

February 4, 2020

Hi dear Selly sales team! Thank you for your review and sorry for this happened to you. Could you please contact support@dserpro.com to give more details about your issue? Especially clarify what is the order number and how it does not match. Dev team will check for you as quick as we can. Look forward to your contact.

Timebasedtravel.nl

I prefer this software over Oberlo, its easy to use the app is explained with easy to read tutorials. The layout is also simple to grasp if you run into issues the tech staff within the support can be lifesavers and are there to help you sort things out. Life gets just that bit easier with DSERS

Home Lar Shop

O aplicativo é excelente, muito fácil de usar. Recomendo você ter em sua loja, facilita muito o seu trabalho, automatiza alguns serviços.

OkO-OkO™

Nice alternative at Oberlo. They still working on but I use it every day and I like this application. The support is reactive. Even if sometime you have to wait for a while, the follow up the customer and always find a way to help

Alvie Belley

the app is good but i can not select all my orders for paying once on aliexpress. you can select 10 orders. the team not replaying fastly.

Funniest Gift

Very good application. It is comprehensive and the most efficient when it comes to placing bulk orders on Aliexpress.
Good Job.

Bean Shoppin'

I really like how this app made importing products easier. It would be nice if it would also import the videos from the product pages. I really like how I can make ordering the products easier.

PENSOU, ACHOU, LEVOU!

O Dsers tem um interface ótima, prática de usar. Tudo fica organizado e agiliza o trabalho do Dropshipping. #Recomendo

Smart and Cool Stuff

Good App, still need some work, especially for the import product section.
It's a good alternative for Oberlo.