DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Cute Addictions

Great app and totally free, lets you alter your orders before proceeding through to AliExpress. Would be awesome if they could facilitate a distribution centr

zhnng

Still trying to figure out the app and all it's functions so will KIV with a 4star rating for now. So far the customer chat service has been quite prompt and helpful, that's one of the plus point for me so far.

behooray

In somethings its good one but a little complicated many things need to improve, as variants are too much time taking to add as a separate product and most of aliexpress suppliers has added more than different products as 25 variants, it should be solved and available on dsers pro as well dsers. Will review dsers pro too !

ChoiceBird

great app,We use this app in our store and it is really useful! We are very happy to have this app helping us in managing our store. recomanded

thewhiteroseusa

I used the app for the first time to place one of my small value orders for testing. I loved the convenience. Experimenting, the order volume is increasing, and Oberlo's process is too slow for a large volume of orders. -
Giving 4 stars for now. Once complete all experiments and DSERs perform, will change my review.
Owner, https://thewhiteroseusa.com