DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BoomieStore

Location Spain

Very glad to be assisted by Jessica. Well done Dsers, you have a good employee. Im very thankfully.

June 22, 2021

Hi BoomieStore,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PockMat

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am forever grateful to Jessica. She was super helpful and very detailed with her instructions which is exactly what is required. Thank you Jessica for your patience and guidance.

June 22, 2021

Hi PockMat,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

genial products

Catalina helped me a lot to be honest. She's been trying to fix my issue for almost an hour and finally she was able to fix all my problems and replied to all my issues as fast as she can. 10/10 customer service and Catalina I would give her 10000/10 ❤️❤️

Hi genial products,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TDT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I needed assistance and I was very well attended by Olivia who solved my problem quickly and efficiently

Hi TDT,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Boutique Ataï

Location France

Great application, very useful with a very great support. Fast and quick to answer, thank you Catalina :)

Hi Boutique Ataï,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mega Marte Brasil

Location Brazil

Niki help with the admitad sync. Dsers its a essencial app for shopify dropshipping. Great support, great app.

Hi Mega Marte Brasil,

Vênus

Location Brazil

I called on facebook , zark answered me and solved my problem in seconds , very considerate to thank Zark

Hi Vênus,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hila Creations

Location Netherlands

I had a few questions and used facebook support.
Zark helped me directly and my problem was solved.
Thank you guys! 5*

Hi Hila Creations,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Kauppa

Location Australia

I had issue to place one of my order. I spoke with Catherine, she explained me all the steps to success my task. Thanks again Cath

Hi Smart Kauppa,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dragon Ball Shop

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app is not bugging at all, everything is functional for my 10+ websites. One of the best support I go in my entire life, I got more than 10 questions and 2 hours of live messenger support. ( I go all my answers and information that I wanted ) Thank you DSers team;

Hi Dragon Ball Shop,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!