DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Famed Products

I use this app to do all my research on latest products, finding the right supplier and setting the price. Importing products can never get easier. It has more features than oberlo. Customer support is awesome. Barrett is always there in FB messenger to help asker to your queries.

Hi Famed Products,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ExpressOnline Shopping

Location Australia

Jessica was perfect. She provided great service. I enjoyed chatting with her. I rate 10 star because 5 is not enough.

Hi ExpressOnline Shopping,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojastonks

Location Brazil

I used this app to help place an order. I really like how it is, it was very clear and punctual. I appreciate Meena's assistance.

Hi lojastonks,

GoYerba

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, saves me lots of time. Also great and quick support. Meena was able to help me set up affiliate program so I can earn cash back.

Hi GoYerba,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flash Anime Store

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good support team, always helping me, and overall a very good app, its easy to use and its practical

Hi Flash Anime Store,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

inoxstyl™

Location France

DSers est une super application, qui automatise toutes les commandes. Le support est super efficace et très sympa.

Hi inoxstyl™,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JOMYE

Location France

La personne du service client a été irréprochable et a su corriger tous mes problèmes. Je le recommande à 10000%. Merci

Hi JOMYE,

Mazetek.co

Location Belgium

by far the best DS management app so far. Love the advanced mapping features! Customer support is also very good

Hi Mazetek.co,

Vibe & Decor

Nephele offered excellent responses to my questions. The customer service they offer at DSers is excellent!!!! Super fast, and incredibly accurate!!!!

Hi Vibe & Decor,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

yudachile

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

oui, j aime beaucoup dsers car il permet de passer plus vite le commandes et si tu as un probleme, le service est vraiment efficace, je le donne 5 etoiles.

Hi yudachile,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!