DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nafingalm

I used this application, when I did not understand a feature I contacted customer services, a very nice assistant named Jessica helped me through to the end of my process. Very good

Hi Nafingalm,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Oasis Markett

This app is really great. The support is just excellent so you'll never be alone in the process. Thank u Jessica for ur kindness.

March 18, 2021

Hi Oasis Markett,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Magazine House

Gostei Muito do atendimento da Meena , uma excelente profissional , atenciosa e educada. parabéns Meena.

Hi Magazine House,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Precizzo

I got a problem to make an order but Beenle was very kind to me and helped me very fast.
Thanks for you support.

Hi Precizzo,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that your problem was solved. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tinkers Town

Had an issue with an order. Jessica was very helpful and placed the order for me from her end. Thank you!

Hi Tinkers Town,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

POLARSTY

I love to use this app. Easy to handle. Even for none basic stuff like reordering canceled orders from different suppliers it works very well with Dsers. Saves a lot of time. Support seems to be online 24h and you get a reply instantly. This evening Meena helped me. Nothing to complain about this app :).

Hi POLARSTY,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

KindleShine

The most helpful support staff and a really easy app to use, 100% recommend DSers to anyone wanting a flawless and user friendly integration!

Hi KindleShine,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lumineo

Support is sooo quick to answer, and really helpful, very pleasant to work with. I'm using Dsers since +1 years now, 100% happy.

Hi Lumineo,

Thank you for choosing DSers. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Store Dropz

Great app, it makes fulfillment very easy. Apart from that, customer service is fantastic. I had an issue, contacted customer service, Meena was amazing and solved my issue in minutes.

Hi Store Dropz,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Thank you so much for your review of our app. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AvenShope

Suporte muito bom e prestativo, fora que o app dsers facilita muito a sua vida na hora de encontrar produtos e coloca-los em sua loja

Hi AvenShope,