DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CollarSafeLED

help was literally seconds away with clear and quick communication having my issue sorted in minutes.

Hi CollarSafeLED,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to help you in every way they can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

JJBA Store

This App is a must have for any dropshippers ! His features are insane but the most incredible thing is the customer service. Highly reactive and efficient ! I recommend !

Hi JJBA Store,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HADDASHORE

Excelente Aplicación me ha ayudado bastante para generar ingresos y mostrar mi tienda, buena atención, muchas gracias.

Hi HADDASHORE,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Gadget Warehouse

The app works well and they have very fast and helpful support. Jessica was very professional and helped me understand how everything works.

Hi The Gadget Warehouse,

Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We are happy that you had a great experience with Jessica. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

AIRDROPS

Tive um problema simples , mas que eu não conseguia identificar o erro. A atendente Jessica rapidamente descobriu , me mandou print e tudo ocorreu bem ! Melhor atendimento!

Hi AIRDROPS,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team, especially Jessica, will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Palmilha Comfortex

I had a problem with changing suppliers but the attendant jessica solved it and was super patient with me. loved!

Hi Palmilha Comfortex,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

moorofficesupplies

I am very new in this dropshipfield and had some issues with the setting of DSers. Sent out an email to the DSers team and the help that was provided by Rick, Jerry and Jessica was astonishing. I am very happy with the service provided!!

Hi moorofficesupplies,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

YesTech™

I used the app to link products through AliExpress and order them directly on Dsers. It is super helpful and helps to facilitate the whole process. The service is great too, there is nothing to add !

Hi YesTech™,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review of our app. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ShopFridaMaria

Thanks to Jessica, that helped me, Very agile and dedicated to helping promptly!
solved my problem in a few minutes! Very satisfied!! :)

Hi ShopFridaMaria,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Needs-Pods

Thanks a lot to Jessica who helped me enormously, especially her professionalism ! :) I recommend !

March 8, 2021

Hi Needs-Pods,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like our customer service, especially with Jessica. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!