DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

D'Zani Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Sofia was very helpful she answered all my questions and was very clear, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Thank you for have Sofia available to assist. I am grateful! Thank you!

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Foovaloshop

Location Germany

hallo Via, Vielen Dank für Ihre schnelle un freundliche Hilfe, die ich vor kurzer zeit von Ihnen bekommen habe

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers!Happy dropshipping with DSers!

spinupplus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nephele was very helpful in helping me with a difficult issue that resulted in me being able to resolve the issues and send the package to my customer. I recommend the service!

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team member in your honest review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

ledestiny

Excellent support service of Dsers at the live chat on Messenger, it has been really helpful for solving every issue i had at the moment and wonderful work and support especially from Via.

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

didililoo

Lena helped me out today, very detailed and through this is the 2nd time i need help and you guys are great! Thank you Lena

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Impressive Massager

Location Netherlands

I had a problem fulfilling my order but Jessica solved it very quick for me!! And for that I'm very thankfull!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CO-WATCH

Location France

Lena, super assistante de chez dsers :), communication simple, super bien éxpliqué, avec photo pour résoudre mon probleme a mon tour la prochaine fois!

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fitbeera

Location Australia

Olivia fixed my problem quick and easy, perfect :) would recommend her to everyone.................

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Modern Aquarius

This app has been very helpful in setting up my drop shipping store. The customer service is really supportive and I love that they are available 24/7. Lucy gave me the assistance I needed when I was trying to figure stuff out!

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vokuno

Time spent using app About 2 months

I contacted Wang through DSers to help me with an issue I had fulfilling my order and he immediately fixed it in minutes!

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!