DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Lovely

J'ai eu une très bonne expérience avec le support qui m'a répondu immédiatement et m'a aidé à régler mon problème de manière efficace et agréable.

November 20, 2020

Hi Lovely,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TORIES HOME GARDEN And More

I am so happy with this app. I have used customer support several times, and they are the most helpful people I ever met. They walked me through everything I needed to add to my support. Wow, Wonderful

Hi TORIES HOME GARDEN And More,

We will let our customer team know that you had some great experiences with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Novaprim

J'ai eu un petit problème avec le paramétrage DSers, j'ai donc contacté le support, j'ai eu une réponse hyper rapide (1 heure du matin oO) par mail.
Le conseiller du nom de Chio a pris le temps de bien m'expliquer étape par étape à l'aide de screenshots !
Réactif et clair ! Parfait !

Hi Novaprim,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

jupakshop.fr

une des meilleurs app et support du marché merci dsers pour ce que vous nous apporter , essayer les vous allez les adopté

Hi jupakshop.fr,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app and support. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyConvenientLife

This app helps automate things which is nice. It's not the app's fault but some vendors have a maximum single order quantity so you have to manually fulfill, which is a bummer.

November 20, 2020

Hi MyConvenientLife,

We really appreciate your review of our app. We are glad that you enjoy automating orders with DSers. We are always here to provide the best we could. You can check out our Product Bargain Marketplace to look for better suppliers. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Unique & Wonderful Store

Top notch customer service! Excellent App and customer support! Thank you DSers! So far I am delighted with the functionality and again, the Awesome Support.

November 18, 2020

Hi Unique & Wonderful Store,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying the best to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mon.chien.va.bien

Awesome customer service that take the time to help you resolve your problem ! Great app and great back office!

November 18, 2020

Hi Mon.chien.va.bien,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fun Place Brasil

I have always been well attended and the support is excellent. Thanks for the service and help Mike.

Hi Fun Place Brasil,

HOOPTIC

Amazing app, allows me to process the orders quickly compared to other apps out there. The customer service is very professional, friendly and responsive. They dealt with my issue quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Hi HOOPTIC,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when processing orders. Thank you so much for your review of our customer service as well! DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Interieur Tendance

Great and helpful app! Has a lot of possibilities, and it's amazing that it is free. I recommend it.

Hi Interieur Tendance,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!