DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sommartofflor

Location Sweden

I had some question about this App but got help by Ruby very fast. Good job Ruby! Very good app aswell.

Hi Sommartofflor,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Infinit Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

My friend "Colins" is very competent, he totally solved my doubt.
I was already spending the night here in Brazil to find out how to map a product with two suppliers and he helped me in a few minutes with excellent teaching skills.
Thank you very much!

Hi Loja Infinit Shop,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

chiensheureux

Location France

Dsers is the best app to work between Shopify and aliexpress. Also when i contact them, they reply really fast and help me to resolve my problem, so Thank you Monica !

Hi chiensheureux,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tejas Curves

I was trying to set up my store with DSers and Niki was a great help. The customer service is at the top! it answers and accompanies you until the end! I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for your help!

Hi Tejas Curves,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Royal Mix Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was served very well by Barrett, both times I needed help I was served well and quickly, Thank you very much

Hi Royal Mix Shop,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SLINGERPULSE

Location France

Catherine helped me very well for my issue.
...............................;..........

Hi SLINGERPULSE,

hakkyō

Location Lithuania

Catherine the best support! Catherine the best support! Catherine the best support! Catherine the best support!

Hi hakkyō,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TECH TUDO PRO

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent support from Catherine, very competent, thank you for your attention and support, have a nice day

Hi TECH TUDO PRO,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Miss Georgina

Location France

Excellent job by Stephanie, I am really happy with the precious help she gave me and I highly recommend it

Hi Miss Georgina,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Armarinho do Mundo

Time spent using app About 2 months

Estava com uma dúvida sobre como adicionar o perfil da minha do shopify ao Dsers e entrei em contato com o suporte. Rapidamente fui atendido pela Bruna, a qual me ajudou a solucionar o problema.

Hi Armarinho do Mundo,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!