DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CupDoc

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I dealt with Jessica, quick reply and she was very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend this app

Hi CupDoc,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

freetoysamerica

Location Spain

great service, very easy to use and a lot of time and trouble saving. Hopefully people will work like you

Hi freetoysamerica,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TheFatChance

The App is Good. I have contacted with Violet. This is the best support manager. Thank you for your help.
I received reply very fast.

Hi TheFatChance,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zeda Land

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent service. Very professional and extremely helpful. Never had a problem with them. Highly recommended

Hi Zeda Land,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

KineHome

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is excellent, kind, responsive, my problem was not easy, and the person who took care of me devoted a lot of time to me. In the end problem solved, great job!

Hi KineHome,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Deluxe Paris

Location Switzerland

FIVE STARS !. Everything is awesome. The service is perfect, if you have a problem someone will help you very fast Never see that before. THANK YOU !

Hi Deluxe Paris,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BL&I

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a big problem with my orders. it didn't worked to order it in aliexpress. But The super team Zephyr and Jessica were so nice with me and helped me quickly!! i really appreciated theyr help, patient, and support. Thank you so much my friends!! You saved me !! nice to talked with you!! Good job!!

Hi BL&I,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Zephyr, Jessica and other members of the team are always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Caliber Active

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just started with Dsers, so far so good.. seems great and the customer service is great and fast! looking forward to continuing to use the app...

Hi Caliber Active,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

easyheels.de

Location Germany

Using this App now and I am really satisfied. I recommend this App.
Jessica from the Customer Support was awesome. She was very helpful and nice to me as she solved my problem :)

Hi easyheels.de,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our app and customer service. We are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

simplifiez-vous-la-vie

Location France

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

February 24, 2021