DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 31, 2021

Great app. And Lena was really helpful to solve my problem! He's really well prepare to solve problems in the support.

Natal Criativo
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi Natal Criativo,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 31, 2021

Great app. Smooth integration with Aliexpress. Saves me a lot of time sorting and importing variants and customer service is always there to help.

Dog Savant
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Dog Savant,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 31, 2021

Lena has been so helpful providing me with the information I need including detailed images, great app and service.

Bamiyan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Bamiyan,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 31, 2021

Thank you very much for helping me, Tang. The problem was simple and the solution intuitive on the application. Tang helped me and in less than 2 minutes I had the solution.

Bubble Waffle
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Bubble Waffle,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

Meena was such a great help, made it easy to understand, guided me through the issue I encountered great service, thank you

crossbagco.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi crossbagco.com,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

best app and best support, i had some questions to solve and Helen helped me quickly and thoughtfully :)

Peça Amor
Time spent using app: 17 days

Hi Peça Amor,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

j'ai été totalement satisfait par le service et la rapidité du service de tchat Dsers accompagner par Stéphanie qui a su régler avec rapidité mon problème, maintenant je peux désormais avancer dans mes démarche.

Pepou Boutique
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hi Pepou Boutique,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

Dsers is really good and helps me fulfill my orders faster and with ease. Also their customer Support "lena" replied to me within a minute and fixed my problem asap and gave me all the information i needed towards that topic

Weihnachtsdecor
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Weihnachtsdecor,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

Super app. Très satisfait aussi du service client. Jessica a été d'une très grande aide lorsque j'ai rencontré des problèmes techniques. Réponse rapide et efficace. Je recommande cette app.

Green-Patch.fr
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Green-Patch.fr,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 30, 2021

Very satisfied with customer service! Lena was great and helped me solving my issue in just a couple of minutes.

The Paw Company
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi The Paw Company,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!