DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
Edited September 5, 2022

Excellent fast support! Good easy to use app. It does it all and saves so much time not having to add my own descriptions for products. Thanks DSer you have it all keep up the good work! Much more affordable then any other dropship app.

MyDiscounts
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 11, 2022

I am very happy with the service that Tiffany from DSers team offered me.
They are very nice and above all very efficient

Piggy Bank
Belgium
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 11, 2022

servico muito bom para minha empresa, gostei bastante, resolveram todos os meus problemas e faço pedidos muito rapido com ele

Viegaro
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 11, 2022

Atendimento muito rápido e eficiente... solucionou me problema imediatamente. Super recomendo, e o mais impressionante, falamos no meu idioma, que facilitou muito a resolução da dificuldade que estava tendo no momento...

UniversoFavorite.online
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 11, 2022

Excellent support service, fast Dsers management interface, I find it better than Oberlo from my experience. Only one feedback I would give would be to implement a way to delete multiple pictures by checkbox instead to have to confirm many times on each single picture :)

Set de Table Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!