DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Essence Beads

Location Australia

As a first timer i found instructions easy and straight forward to follow.Great assistance DSER support.

InStore - Você quer, você pode!

Location Brazil

Ótimo app, caiu como uma luva! Super recomendo ele, fácil, pratico e ágil. Só precisa de mais suporte em Português (BR).

Australian Face Masks

Location Australia

DSers has provided some of the best customer service I've ever received. It's honestly INCREDIBLE. I would recommend DSers to anyone setting up a Shopify. There are a few thing that can be slightly complicated, but there are fantastic guides to get it all set up. If only AliExpress was as incredible as DSers, everyone would be a millionaire!

FLEXXPLUS

Location France

The client support is perfect! Thank you Chio, especially you! Everytime, they reply very quickly and are very helpful to me.
Thomas

Excite to Delight

Location Australia

Cant recommend this enough, they walked me through everything step by step and answered my 1 million questions. As a first timer with no experience this has been invaluable and the product itself is seamless and easy to use!

Roox

Location Brazil

It's a very good and helpful app. I had an issue to link my account to aliexpress, but I contact the support via chat. It was instantly and efficient. I recommend.

Completona

Location Brazil

great free service and its very useful, although sometimes I don't understand the errors that lead to failed orders

LuxMoment

Location Israel

Very good customer service! didn't made any sales yet but the customer support is awesome thanks a lot

Coisas Assim

Location Brazil

The support people really care about you and help to solve every problem!
My questions were answered very quickly. Thanks!

nefin

Location Germany

I use this app for automatically fulfilment Prozess for my online shop. It’s the best. The support is the the best. They are always available an very friendly. The dashboard is very simple and the App is very easy to use