DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

hausfuchs24

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is great and fast. They have solved all issues so far. The app is reliable and robust.

November 5, 2020

Hi hausfuchs24,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BabyBhom

Location Switzerland

They're reactiv and they helped me quickly always there to help you! Would definitely recommend ! It's good app

Hi BabyBhom,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hoodelis

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app makes the placing of orders really swift! and the support is amazing, always there to help you! Would definitely recommend!

Hi Hoodelis,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App and support team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Melvaux

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app and excellent support !
I recommand it for everyone , Good job to help me and very easy to use

Hi Melvaux,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Maison Oriane

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was stuck in between Shopify, AliExpress a bundle app from a third party and DSers. The guys came with a really insightful customer service. I can only recommend this App and the people working behind it

Hi Maison Oriane,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying the best to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Grandma's Gift Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, very helpful, perfect for larger volume of operations. CUstmer service was very responsive and helpful

Hi Grandma's Gift Shop,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

EssentialFit.nl

Location Netherlands

Great app with great customer support. I would definitely recommend this app to all other Shopify users.

Hi EssentialFit.nl,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We always try to provide the best services to all valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sanitizers MD

I have received very good attention and a quick solution to my doubts! I can continue with my orders

Hi Sanitizers MD,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

MagicBabyBag™ - Boutique officielle - Sac à langer Idéal pour tout parent.

Location France

Nice, easy, so so so quick, and HELPfull ! I had a wonderful person, Mickey, he saved my day ! He gave a bunch of explaination, videos, links. Helped a lot ! I recommand it. Thank you

Hi MagicBabyBag™,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Alissée

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app for importing from aliexpress and more importantly to order in bulk. The dev team is always there and helpful. The app is always improving, the last improvement is the tracking number being automatically integrated in Paypal, which is a blessing.

Hi Alissée,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when importing products and dealing with bulk orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!