DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Killian Charpentier

A really reactive and useful customer support! They deal with problems in a matter of minutes it's great, I recommend

Hi Killian Charpentier,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Homexis

Very good support. Our orders failed and they helped us to put the failed order in fullfilled and now everything workds again. Appreciate very much there support and help.

Hi Homexis,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

steedhome

I was blocked on my DSers account because I didn't know how to place my order and DSers helped me live. And their orders are very fast. It's a complete application . I highly recommend it. Thanks to Ray from the DSers team for his help.

Hi steedhome,

We are happy that your issue was fixed and thank you so much for your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Collants Beauty

The dsers team is wonderful, they helped me a lot and always answered all my questions! They are responsive and above all very patient and kind. I love them !

Hi Collants Beauty,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

www.planet-neon.com

Great app. User friendly. Effective. Super customer service. The best out there. Considering going Pro. I'm a fan.

Hi www.planet-neon.com,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying its best to provide excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Higherchakra

Very efficient. Fulfilled almost 100 orders in 2 minutes rather than 1hr 30 with other apps. Admitad fulfillment works if you click on your advertiser link before placing the orders on dsers. Perfect app for dropshippers

Hi Higherchakra,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when fulfilliing orders. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Forssi.com

App works fine and new features are constantly added to it. I had minor issue. Contacted them through FB Messenger and received instant help. 5/5

Hi Forssi.com,

We really appreciate your review on our app and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mijn Hummeltje

very happy with it. Good service as well! very happy with it. Good service as well! very happy with it. Good service as well!

Hi Mijn Hummeltje,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers on better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Aera Harmony

The support is very responsive and very efficient (Reply on Saturday)
They even made a manipulation for me.

November 1, 2020

Hi Aera Harmony,

Xialc

very good application with top features, very responsive to its users. they have evolved a lot from their beginnings, also very easy to use I recommend it.

November 1, 2020

Hi Xialc,

We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!