DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

didililoo

Lena helped me out today, very detailed and through this is the 2nd time i need help and you guys are great! Thank you Lena

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Impressive Massager

Location Netherlands

I had a problem fulfilling my order but Jessica solved it very quick for me!! And for that I'm very thankfull!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CO-WATCH

Location France

Lena, super assistante de chez dsers :), communication simple, super bien éxpliqué, avec photo pour résoudre mon probleme a mon tour la prochaine fois!

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fitbeera

Location Australia

Olivia fixed my problem quick and easy, perfect :) would recommend her to everyone.................

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Modern Aquarius

This app has been very helpful in setting up my drop shipping store. The customer service is really supportive and I love that they are available 24/7. Lucy gave me the assistance I needed when I was trying to figure stuff out!

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vokuno

Time spent using app About 2 months

I contacted Wang through DSers to help me with an issue I had fulfilling my order and he immediately fixed it in minutes!

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MIGOODS

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Tang is the best guy of the team,the app is good to use,thanks a lot to this app,thank u so much!!!!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LION SHOP

Location Brazil

Necessitei de atendimento para algo muito simples e o Wang me atendeu maravilhosamente bem. Um ótimo trabalho!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kadmiel Modest Fashion

Gracias por tu ayuda Joey. Haz sido de gran ayuda , amable y paciente en contestar mis preguntas . Recomendado.

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Galactic Dreams Kitchen Store

I received the best service from Krystal, she answered all of my questions and was very polite and friendly. Would 100% recommend!

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!