DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vivaz Fitness

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very usuful and easy to use. Customer service is also really good: Rona just helped me with a couple of questions, great service!

Hi Vivaz Fitness,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. Our customer service team and Rona will continue working hard to help our users in every way they can and keep improving users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Tomadore

Location Netherlands

Easy, Fast and reliable! Thanks DSERS!!! you made my life so much easier! No more long waiting times with fulfilling the orders!! Rona from customer service helped me very well!! Thanks Rona!

Hi Tomadore,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OuiClic

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have a really good experience with the SAV from Dsers this morning. Really helpfull, gracefull and quicky my problem were solved. Thank you Aemily for your help. I recommend Dsers

Hi OuiClic,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Eamily and other members of the customer service team are always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Home inn Art

Location France

Thank you to Meena that really helped me to link my Aliexpress account to DSERS (I had somehow many troubles), I gave her my password and email and she managed to solve it. So glad to see a service client that you can trust. Thank you, Meena :)) Update review: This time I got Jessica for helping me again with the same issue, she was really quick and efficient, thank you so much I really appreciate !!

Hi Home inn Art,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Meena. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadget voor jou

Location Netherlands

It's a nice app which isn't hard to understand. And their support is great. When you have some problems they will answer fast and help you!

Hi Gadget voor jou,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shopi Fr

Location United Arab Emirates

The after sales service of Dsers is great. It is by far the best on the market. My problems are usually solved in less than 10 minutes.

Hi Shopi Fr,

Happy to learn that your problems can be solved in less than 10 minutes! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

borbiche

Location France

very efficient, superb support thanks to Barret that has been very helpful. And this app is very easy to use

Hi borbiche,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dolce Vita Paris

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good service, quick response and very nice ! I only use this app for my orders, it's easy to manage. Levi helped me very quickly so I'm very satisfied !

Hi Dolce Vita Paris,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kitchenick.com

Very nice app. You can select different suppliers, shipping methods per product and as per the destination. Most helpful is the customer support. Rona was very helpful in multiple occasions.

Hi Kitchenick.com,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our features and customer service (especially the special thanks to Rona). Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Beauty Trends

Time spent using app About 1 month

very helpful customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

January 24, 2021

Hi Beauty Trends,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!