DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
April 29, 2022

This app is perfect, its easy to use, and the suport is fast and obvious, inf a few seconds i could resolve my problem, i need to change my suplier and the suport helped me in less than 5 min, and even teached me how to do it again if i need to

By Pegasus
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 29, 2022

Aurora Assisted me with a very basic question and she could calm me down and tranquilize my day after being very kind and she showed me pictures to help me understand what was my doubt, I´m very thankful !

asabrancashop
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 29, 2022

I have been using DSERs since I started my ecommerce journey. Always a pleasure, they make it super easy. The support is top notch, they always fixed my it quickly when I had issues like Aurora today. Great app, already upgraded to the pro plan!

BeautyTrendings
Austria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 29, 2022

I had several questions regarding the shipping, stock and Chris has helped me very quickly ! I really recommend him, he has been a very good help. Professional, fast and efficient !

AVA
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 29, 2022

Great service and very friendly and competent customer service. I've had it for a relatively long time and if you ever have a problem or question, it is fixed immediately. Very good app highly recommended.

Minikauf.ch