DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

LaTae's Boutique

I been waiting over 1 hour cannot get a customer services rep to even answer my questions. They said they sent me a email but nothing showed up.

July 22, 2020

Hi there LaTae's Boutique team. Sorry that you did not get support in time. Support team works during 7:00 am to 00:00 am UTC+8. If you contacted us during our resting time, we will get back to you as soon as we can once we get back to work. Please let us know your email address so that we can check it out for you. Look forward to your contact. Nice dropshipping with Shopify and DSers.

Chelystore

At the beginning was working fine, but now I can't open the App at all from my shopify's store. A yellow circle of dots is coming doing circles on the screen.

July 1, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review and sorry that you have issue when accessing to DSers. Team tested and found that it works on our end. It might be caused by internet access speed issue. You can also try to clear cache and cookies of your browser. Meanwhile we are very happy to check for you. Please contact support@dserspro.com to share more details. Look forward to your reply. Happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers

Smart Paradise Brasil

really bad support, a lot of bugs......................................................................

June 14, 2020

Hi there team! We are sorry for less support during weekends. Team will get back to you on Monday when we get back to office. Please feel free to update us if you still have issues when using DSers.We will try best to help you out. Also, a better support service for you is on the way. Hope to talk with you soon !

Gwiyomi Soap

GARBAGE APP CHANGED OVERNIGHT AND FUCKED UP ALL MY ACCOUNTS NOW I EVEN HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR RUBBISH APP??? NO WAY!! MOVING TO OBERLO BYE!

May 31, 2020

Hi team!We are sorry that you have issue after we updated the version. The upgrade was notified to all users more than a month ago. If you have any unexpected issue, please feel free to contact our support about the issue you are having. And I believe that you would understand that it's a necessary step to make the app a charged one to provide all users better service. Even though, you still can use this app for free as we provide free version which is enough when you start business and make it profitable. We thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have a great day.

NB WEB STORE

preciso de ajuda para desconectar uma loja do dsers pois não estou conseguindo pelo proprio app, não

April 12, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please contact our customer service first to get help? Any details about your issue would be very helpful. Please contact support@dserspro.com.

shopfreakxpress

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES !!
I reach out to Dsers team via chat asking about how to set up the shipping method in Shopify store, 1 day gone by, the message has read but no one response anything, I noticed someone typing tho, then again no response what so ever.

April 13, 2020

Hi there ! We are sorry that our service did not satisfy you. There might be a net connection issue happened. On our side the message seems to be sent out but actually it did not. Team will reach out to you and follow the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Magichause

Somehow someone elses shop who I don'T know showed up in my dsers account. And then all the orders went to someone elses aliepxress account. I can't even fulfill my orders and everything is mixed up. This is terrible.

The L.A. District

App is still in beta, buggy, needs some developing. Support is a bit immature and requires alot of effort to make them understand what your struggles are. Also they make their own conclusions before understanding the problem. I made screenshots and explain my issues, yet they still ask me to make videos of the problem. I never had to make a video my entire life about an issue when I am the customer. I gave them my login details and shop name, yet they dont really solve issues for you. I have a complaint about a specific product (a swimsuit) i pushed from DSer platform to the store, yet they still talk about another product (shoes) which i had no issue at all with. Also inventory does not match aliexpress product quantities.

Support is not accurate to details. Communication is so so. They dont really read carefully what you are writing nor look at your screenshots. But then If you have a lot of patience and if you have room for frustration, you might appreciate this app.

March 13, 2020

Hi there! We are sorry that you are experiencing issue on DSers and the solution we provided is not well organized in English which confused you.
Please check the explanation below and let us know if you still have issue. We will follow up.
1. DSers WILL NOT update pricing rule after you push the product to Shopify. So you need to modify the compare at price on Shopify. And after deactivating compare at price feature, it will not be applied to the newly imported products anymore. Please have test on that and let us know.
2. About the issue of the specific product, team used another product to explain the same issue and just take the product as an example. Maybe this caused a misunderstanding.
3.We will ask for some detailed information since we can not access to your Shopify store even we have your account information of DSers. We thank you for your effort. And we will always respond positively.
4. There might be a gap to understand each other but we are always glad to hear and be patient to solve issues. Thank you for your understanding and patience anyway.
Please let us know if you need anything else. We will try best to make you enjoy a good and free support service. Good day.

SOOGOMALL

This app no inventory manage. After I import products to my shopify store, it went to Inventory managed by Shopify, the quantity show in my location. No wonder I created a shipping profile and setup rate will not show at checkout. It only show ship from my supplier not from this app represent location and sellers. That means, if Alixpress sellers change price and inventory, it will not updated my store. When I use Oberlo to import, it managed by Oberlo (Can't see the location), which I will be able to create shipping rate. Only Oberlo no good is it updated a watch that cost $2.90 to my selling price $0.02. I thought this app will be better, even worst!

March 9, 2020

Hi team ! Thank you for your review. The feature you need is available in DSers Pro version. We will roll it out to the public as quick as we can. Thank you for your understanding.

Inspiriom

Terrible costumer service. The hole app is still in beta. Eventhough the app is helpful, whenever you need something from support it will be painfull

March 5, 2020

Hi there! We are sorry for the inconvenience of time difference. DSers is online for 2 years and served a lot of merchants. Our support will be available during 10:00am-09:00pm UTC+8. Please feel free to leave us a message and we will reply as soon as we can. Please let us know your issue by contacting support@dserspro.com.

Previous 1 3