DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

TPR Imports

App lento, configuração toda errada, eu configurei em português mas a página está em inglês e em Dólar . Difícil começar a trabalhar com esse App

August 22, 2021

Dear team!

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues when using DSers. It seems that it is not quite clear to you about how to set up the account. Team has already shared the answers and solutions via email. Hope this could be helpful to you. Please feel free to let us know if you still have questions. We are more that happy to help.

Have a great day
DSers team

Red Bargains

It's time for my review of this app. Dser is broken app. First off, the sever lags severely. It's brutal and takes 10seconds or more to perform one action such as drop down menu. Second, Dser regular staff are not very techical minded. You have to dumb down everything you say when you have bugs. Even then they lack understanding how to comprehend it. Third, If you change the name any column data (ie, Color or Material) and push to Shopify. You will not be able to export products to CSV to make edits. Re-Importing products will break mapping from Dser and you will have zero stock.

July 13, 2021

Dear team!

We are sorry to hear that our team failed to explain about how DSers works on your problem and the technical mechanism between DSers and Shopify. I believe that our technical support team has already reached out to assist you. Please check your mail box and Messegner. We will try our best to work it out. Have a great day!

DSers support team

HappyBuy Mall

Very bad app, urgently in need of improvement and perfection!
1. It is not possible to import all shopify products (within 1000) in one click, and import up to 10. After selecting, the confirmation button cannot be found, and it cannot be imported in small batches. 2,I,t will be imported one by one, which is very unfriendly.It does not support batch modification of tag information such as type.
3,The chome plug-in industry is very low-end. It is not possible to import products that meet the filter criteria in one-click batch on the AliExpress page like shopmaster.
2. You need to add tags manually, and you cannot automatically grab and add tags. Tags are meaningless for managing and categorizing products. You need to add or select product types or collections that have been set by shopify. You need to select product types or products when publishing after importing products collections. Now it is impossible to choose shopify’s product type or collection, which is a fatal flaw. Developers do not understand shopifyg rules, and do not know the importance and essential difference of tags, product types, and product collections? Bring great troubles.
,5, The released products cannot be deleted in batches, they need to be deleted one by one, which brings huge workload, which is very painful and the gap is too big compared with shopmaste,

March 22, 2021

Hello HappyBuy Mall.

First, let me thank you for your extensive review, we appreciate honest feedback and details like you gave us.

Let me get back to you about every point

1. We limit the number of products you can import from your store to DSers to make sure there are no information missing. In case you need to import a big amount of products from Shopify (or WooCommerce) to DSers, our tech team can help you to do it. We know that Shopmaster user tend to have a lot of product, so we are adapting.

2. I'm sorry but we do not support batch import with the Chrome extension. A majority of our user carefully select product they want to import.

3. About the tags, I am sorry but I am not sure to fully understand what you mean exactly. You can tags multiple products in the Import List to organize your products. As for the Shopify collections, you can select them when you send the product to your store, along with the product type. If you met an issue or have trouble with this, our support team will be glad to guide you.

4. About the product deletion, you can also delete multiple products together, you just need to select the products you want to delete and click on "More action".

I hope I have answered your question.
Please let me know if you need help with anything, I will be glad to assist you!

PS: We realize that DSers is different from Shopmaster and we are working hard on bringing some of the features that user need. Feel free to contact our customer service team and let them know your needs!

Have a great day!

thedeskmanager

I had high expectations about this app but they all went to the trash before i even made my registration on their platform... A lot of bugs and grammar mistakes on emails, website and so on... definitely would not trust them by letting them fulfill my website orders...

May 27, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your review. It's a pity that you did not have a good experience as we are making a big change on the platform. Please let us know more details about what kind of issue you are having and team will help you out. Any advice will be very welcomed. Please feel free to contact support@dserspro.com

zetostore

Não estou conseguindo processar mais de um pedido por vez, não aparece o botão de processamento em massa no momento de fazer os pagamentos no Aliexpress. Outros colegas também estão tendo esta dificuldade..

May 6, 2020

Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you have issue when make payment on AliExpress. But please note that, there is no bulk payment feature on DSers extension anymore. Please use AliExpress bulk payment feature to pay at most 30 orders per time. Here is the guide. https://www.blog.dserspro.com/post/how-to-make-bulk-payment-with-dsers-pro. And please feel free to contact support when you have questions . We will appreciate if you could update the review after figuring out. Thank you. Have a nice day.

SpottedFrogs

This app lacks very basic features. That is the ability to (1) keep products automatically in sync (price, inventory) between Aliexpress and Shopify and also to set basic flags in shopify (taxable, not to continue selling when out of stock). Too much manual work for me to overcome these so I removed the app

February 29, 2020

Hi there! The feature you mentioned is available in Pro version. It will be rolled out to the public soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and it would be great if you are willing to try DSers Pro in the future. Have a nice day!

Markina Shoe Company

They don't update your price when aliexpress store update theirs. If you're not careful, this app could bankrupt you.

February 14, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review. You can set up Notification feature on your DSers-Setting-Notification page to get notified when price changed. Price updating feature is supported on DSers Pro version. We will roll it out to the public soon. Hope it's helpful to you.

Gille's Pie

Seriously........ the pop ups are so annoying! Can I just skip them entirely? let me tackle this on my own one suggestion

February 1, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review. I will let team know and modify as soon as possible.

Kiannaand Tiana

well..... I keep getting an error setting up this one product? the mismatching caused the failure of SKU match? isnt the SKU not supposed to match? can someone contact plz

January 19, 2020

Hi there ! We are sorry that you are facing issues. Could you please contact : m.me/DSersOfficial on Messenger or let us know details of your issue by sending email to support@dserspro.com ? We are glad to check for you. Look forward to your reply.

extertmine

I dont have facebook and need to talk to Support about my account but it says I need to be logged in. I just need chat plain and simple.

December 24, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for you review and we are sorry that you failed to contact with us. As you may know, required by Shopify, every partner is asked to provide email for support. You will be able to find it easily in your Shopify Admin-App-Get support. Hope it's helpful. Merry Christmas!

Previous 1