DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ciccio USA

This app is way worse than Oberlo. They add extra steps that take up double/triple the time. Oberlo was easy to use, easy to follow. DSers is the exact opposite

June 24, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.
Could you please give us more details about the features you think we could improve?
More details about the extra steps you mentioned would be extremely helpful and we will use your suggestions to improve DSers.

Thanks in advance,

YardSaleCGT

Wants to force you to install a chrome extension in your browser. Keeps a pestering popup open on top of everything until you install extra software directly on your browser to track you more! I WILL NOT INSTALL A FORCED TRACKER!

June 13, 2022

Hello YardSaleCGT,

Thank you for your comment.
We just want to clarify that the Chrome Extension is indeed used for tracking, but for tracking the orders statuses, not you.
Not personal information is used with our extension, it is simply a tool to help you import new products to DSers in one click, place orders fasters, and update the tracking numbers and orders statuses automatically.
We apologize if the explanations were not clear enough, or if you felt too compelled to install it, we'll take your feedback in consideration to improve things!

Looqita

Location France

Venant d'Oberlo je trouve cette application très compliquée et vraiment pas intuitive. Bref une vrais galère à utiliser. Le mapping avec les options est vraiment prise de tête. Et que dire des notifications ! On ne peut pas les supprimer et on ne voit pas tout de suite de quel produit il s'agit. Je met une étoile parce qu'il faut rester positif...

June 6, 2022

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre commentaire.
Nous comprenons que DSers peut etre un peu complique a prendre en main, a cause des nombreuses fonctions disponibles.
N'hesitez pas a contacter notre service client, ou a regarder notre centre d'aide, nous ferons de notre mieux pour vous aider.

Hello Sexy Boutique

Oberlo was alot better. 1) I have to know pay monthy for what I had for free in Oberlo. 2)The pricing notifications are not clean, and it seems I only get notifications for products that have been ordered in the past. which means I wont get any pricing notifications for any new items that have not been ordered in the past. 3) I can only have 100 variants max per product, but this app doesnt tell you the total amount of variants so that I know how many needs to be deleted. I am very disappointed in this App and for Shopify for making the switch to a lesser app. At the very least, us store owners should be able to choose the app that best suits us instead of being forced to switch

Queer In The World: The Shop

Location New Zealand

Switched from Oberlo - and while DSer is less glitchy and has some better features, in general it is far worse and missing so many core features abs things that just make sense. If you deal with multiple Ali sellers, it is super difficult to tell as it doesn’t sort by seller each order or even let you know the seller's name without clicking through (so combining shipping is a nightmare) … doesn’t even say customers' name … the worst part is orders with multiple Ali orders as it just dumps all tracking numbers and doesn’t say which are for which item. Terrible for customers as they have no way to tell what is where or what to expect. Their support is great but just wish they would spend some time making a what could be a good product more intuitive…

STRANGERS & LOVERS

I migrated from oberlo. easy process to migrate. BUT even if they support multi store option, they cannot separate them properly. It always opens in the first store you have connected.. Also when you try to open an order to Dsers from Shopify it simply won't do it. It will bring the first store and then you'll have to search for the order you want. The experience on the first day of use isn't that good, unfortunately

Scrap n Patch

Location Australia

I used Oberlo lots and was a great app. This new replacement is terrible. Wont sync properly didn't import everything correctly. Loses some features that Oberlo had. I'll be looking for new app to do the same - Poor replacement. Hard to use and understand and I'm no idiot when comes to computers. Used Oberlo for years. hate this new app. Sorry guys.

Swagg Boss

Location United Arab Emirates

Alen has asked me to leave a review but it's just my first hour. Customer service is very fast and helpful so I am happy about that. So far, Oberlo was much more user friendly so I miss it already. UPDATE: After just 5 days, this app is lacking a lot from Oberlo. I just learned that the real free plan for Oberlo users allows for 3 stores, however only a total of 500 products for the combined 3 stores, not the 3k allowance they advertise. The plan for Oberlo users is called Custom Basic and that's what you get when you migrate. If you want the 3k product allowance total and 3 stores, then you can choose the Basic free plan, however, there is no automatic inventory update or automatic price updates. If you choose the Basic Free plan, you cannot go back to Custom Basic. You really are forced to upgrade to a paid plan. It's user unfriendly and it doesn't function as well as Oberlo at all. The other issues I have encountered are: 1. When there is a notification of a price change, it doesn't give the name of the product in our store until we go to another screen (found this out by accident). Then it shows the name as in our store, but then you are unable to copy and paste it. We track our items on a spreadsheet so we have to manually type it as opposed to copy and paste like we did with Oberlo. Also, it doesn't have the SKU number of the product which also makes it more difficult to find in the store.
2. The notifications for all the stores are mixed together, not separated by store. 3. I just completed a product description within DSers, and selected the images after importing it from AliExpress. I clicked import to Shopify and then it completely disappeared. Customer support was unable to help so I have to re import and redo the description all over again.
4. When items are imported to Shopify, they are automatically put live instead of draft, so you will need to rush to change the status in the store.
5. Also, you have to manually count the number of items in the store, this app doesn't do it for you.
6. When setting up DSers, you can choose what information to import from AliExpress. We chose to only import the Specifications. When we went to import the item, everything was imported, like ALL the main images from the manufacturer's details along with the product images. Customer service had to step in here. Some products it worked but with others, every single image and product detail is imported. I have 2 stores, and this is a lot to have all these issues, that I need to contact customer service everyday. Which is very frustrating, especially when I have to redo work that got deleted. Customer service are very responsive and try to help as much as possible. They are professional.

SOMI Vendors

The team LIES and HIDES DETAILS when you counter their mistakes, ( e.g - one agent said it's a mistake from our end, some said we don't have custom plans and at the same time another agent asking for extra charges) They have HIDDEN CHARGES. Marketing team of DSERS is GOOD and pushy as they ask for reviews from the first day even though I didn't start using the app, but when I purchased and started using the app their attitude totally changed. They are not in favor of showing their good will.Also we can update prices only after 30 days which is quite a long time. Their support team is good as they came with replies very quick and resolved some issues too, but again they did ignore some issues. Not recommended to those who want to look for big projects. but good for those whose targets are small. Conclusion its Disappointed that i believe the DSERS Team.

November 22, 2021

Hello SOMI Vendors!

Thank you for your honest feedback and sorry for the issues you faced. It seems there was some miscommunication with our Customer Service team.
There are indeed some limitations depending on the plan you are using in DSers, those limitations vary for product import, product in DSers itself and so on. We also have a much bigger plan, that is not listed, as we only offer it to our big users who wish to take their business to complete new heights and want to personalize their DSers experience.
Please, feel free to contact us again if you want to know more about something, we'll make sure to give you accurate information.
Have a great day!

Smart Sales Australia

The app does not allow for fully automatic price updating, when the supplier updates the price. It also only allows you to change the pricing multipliers/rules once every 30 days, something that can be annoying when you start using the service. The customer service is extremely fast and knew most of the problems and potential solutions which is a plus; the only reason I gave 2 stars. They were extremely pushy to leave a review after my first and successive contacts for various other issues which was very annoying, so its easy to see how they have so many ratings (good strategy DSers app marketing team!) The automatic price update is an issue for stores with large catalogues and it renders the app useless to me.

October 17, 2021

Hi Smart Sales Australia,

Thank you for your review! We are developing the automatic price updating feature at the moment, stay tuned! And we apologize if you felt pushed to leave a review, we like to get proper feedback from our users. DSers will keep trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3