DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Flurino

Location Austria

All in all a good app, but can only find simlar products what I am searching for, and not the excat product I want to have. I found a good supplier with a good product on Aliexpress and all I just want is to import the product to my store, but cant find it on Dsers.

September 19, 2022

Hello Flurino,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback.
You can easily import the product you found on AliExpress to DSers with one click. As for the similar product, we try to give you some alternatives to the products you like, which will potentially have lower prices.

Please let us know if you have some ideas on how we can improve things!

The Fibro Spot

I was forced to use this app since they took over for Oberlo. I can't say that this is the easiest app in the world but it seems to get better with time and the more you use it. The customer service is great though. Although you have to use FB messenger and I don't see they have help via email or phone, they are quick and very good at providing the assistance through messenger. Today's issue was great. Thank y ou!

September 15, 2022

Hello The Fibro Spot,

Thank you for you review, we appreciate all feedback.
we do have an email where you can contact us. Here is the email address:
support@dserspro.com

Could you please tell what you would change, and what you would improve in the app? We are always open to suggestions!

Happy dropshipping with DSers

SportyPrepper

So far I like the app. Jessica from customer service was quick and very helpful. She was awesome. She helped me import my products. Thank you so much.

September 12, 2022

Hello SportyPrepper,

Thank you for your comment.
Please let us know how we can improve DSers, we'd be happy to hear your thoughts!

Happy dropshipping,

White Champaca

Location Australia

Have fulfilment issue showing at my shopify backend when order generated, Shopify automatic requested fulfilment but somehow DSers declined, and been many days still the same. pro: reached out to Live chat, get responded very fast, [Colin] helped out to check as order was fine. con: annoying towards at the end, which is the live chat team have "review" KPI to achieve, very pushy to the user to leave good review. even I was already jump on start writing this, but they are double/triple check if the user leaving the review... tbh: not very good user experience for the pushy part!!!

August 28, 2022

Hi

Thank you for your review! We apologize if you feel pushed about the replying review because we are trying to get proper feedback. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Rocket Pets

I had good customer service from Jessica. She was quite helpful. I am not finding this app as easy to use as Oberlo, and she was able to help walk me through my problem. I have yet to have DSers respond to an email, but they are quick to respond in chat.

August 22, 2022

Hello Rocket Pets,
Thank you for your review, and your kind words for Jessica.
We understand that DSers may be a little different from Oberlo.
Please let us know if you have some ideas on how we could improve things!
As for your emails, we checked and found that you received a reply, could you please check your Spam folder potentially?

Happy dropshipping!

easystuff

Location Sweden

Wang helpt me to fix the link to my store. He was really nice and quick. Great service at messenger. :D

August 9, 2022

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

eaarcom

Location Australia

The online team for this app has been helpful to me. It will still take me more time to decide on a higher star rating.

July 31, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your comment and review!
Glad to hear that the team has been really helpful.
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need help, we'll be happy to assist.
Looking forward to your future rating and happy dropshipping.

MAJU STORE

Location Brazil

não funciona 100% - mas os atendentes sempre resolvem com presteza e rapidez. A jenifer é excelente!

July 13, 2022

Hello Maju Store.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Could you share your thoughts on what we could improve?
This would help us to make the experience even better for all our users.

Thanks a lot and happy dropshipping!

The Bikers Bounty

Location Hong Kong SAR

I find the app a little difficult at times to use the user interface.
BUT, the Customer Service via the 'messenger' link is very fast & easy to use.
If you have any issues with the platform I would definitely recommend contacting CS via messenger to get help.

June 30, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your review!
Could you please give us more details about the difficulty you faced?
It would be really useful for us to improve according to our merchants suggestions.
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Peignoir Avenue

Location Ireland

I am very satisfied with the help provided by Lena ! She finds solution in seconds while I struggle for a long time. However, I would like to give some advice to improve the platform itself : - the transition with Oberlo is not very smooth (we need to ask to have all the data, I would have appreciated seeing my old invoices and stuff like that...)
- it would be better to have fewer tabs (one order can be seperated in three or more tabs for example)
- when setting up a time zone, it would be great to keep it by default instead of redoing the operation each time
- when trying to open an order from shopify "open with dsers", it doesn't always shows the order actually. It may just go to the main page and you struggle to find it.

June 29, 2022

Hello Peignoir Avenue,

Thank you for your detailled review.
It's very useful for us to get detailled feedback like this.
we'll take you suggestions into consideration and try to improve things in the future!

Previous 1 3