DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Bikers Bounty

Location Hong Kong SAR

I find the app a little difficult at times to use the user interface.
BUT, the Customer Service via the 'messenger' link is very fast & easy to use.
If you have any issues with the platform I would definitely recommend contacting CS via messenger to get help.

June 30, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your review!
Could you please give us more details about the difficulty you faced?
It would be really useful for us to improve according to our merchants suggestions.
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Peignoir Avenue

Location Ireland

I am very satisfied with the help provided by Lena ! She finds solution in seconds while I struggle for a long time. However, I would like to give some advice to improve the platform itself : - the transition with Oberlo is not very smooth (we need to ask to have all the data, I would have appreciated seeing my old invoices and stuff like that...)
- it would be better to have fewer tabs (one order can be seperated in three or more tabs for example)
- when setting up a time zone, it would be great to keep it by default instead of redoing the operation each time
- when trying to open an order from shopify "open with dsers", it doesn't always shows the order actually. It may just go to the main page and you struggle to find it.

June 29, 2022

Hello Peignoir Avenue,

Thank you for your detailled review.
It's very useful for us to get detailled feedback like this.
we'll take you suggestions into consideration and try to improve things in the future!

Lil' Bun's Boutique

I used this app after previously using Oberlo. I think this app is not as easy or to use user-friendly, but the help section and customer service has been acceptable so far. The most frustrating thing for me is I have tons of items on my store that I source from a POD app and not AliExpress, and now I have to go find all of these on DSers and "hide" them from DSers to complete my order fulfillment and it's extremely time consuming. I wish I could have connected my items from AliExpress and not connected my items directly from my shopify store.

June 14, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your comment!
We understand the DSers is a bit different from Oberlo and might not be as user friendly at first.
We'll work hard to try and improve things in the near future.
Please don't hesitate to talk with our customer service team if you need help.

Hats Idea Store

Location Singapore

Just migrated to Dsers. unsure yet of the usefulness of app. have yet to explore further. A pleasant experience I had with Dsers was my encounter with their staff Ms Jenny Bayat. She had been very helpful & professional in her approach. Sincerely it was a pleasant experience! Importantly I managed to rectify the migration hiccup issue thru her help. Thk you Jenny & Great Job! Thk you also Dsers! Rgds Helena

June 14, 2022

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TrueKindstore

I think Dsers it's kind of hard to figure out, a lot of information, but it seems ok. I liked Oberlo better, was more clean and clear. I'm still trying to figure it out. Hope gets better and more accessible. Got help from Meena today, she was fast, kind and communicative, appreciate it.

The Furry Bunch

Location Australia

Updated Review. as previosuly 1 star but now upto 3 Stars. The developers are working hard and actually taking note on suggestions and faults which Is great news and very noticeable.
There's now only 2 Issues that I don't like. 1. If you already had an established store prior to the migration from Oberlo to DSers then it is hard to apply the pricing rule to old products. Applying to new products is easy but old ones not so much.
2. I were not limied with how many ites I could sell on Oberlo whereas on DSers you must pay to sell more which Is quite steep considering we are already paying for Shopify each month and the extra payment is not welcome. You can not add many items on the free plan. Other than those 2 Issues I would give it 5 stars. Well done to the development team for working on the app and the Issues.

June 2, 2022

Hello The Furry Bunch,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailled comment, it's really useful to us to hear what people like, and what they don't like.
We understand that DSers works a litlle differently compared to Oberlo, and we are trying to adapt as much as possible.
We'll release new features, and modify existing one in the near future to make sure that we improve our merchants experience.
Please don't hesitate to provide more suggestions on what we should change/add/improve.

Flora By Millie

Location Australia

I was advised to switch to DSers because Oberlo was shutting down. So I migrated & now all of my pricing is messed up. I have spent the last 2 days trying to figure out how the pricing works as I sell in AUD. Now I have just discovered I can't include shipping costs when I import & push to my store. I have to average them out using my pricing rules ! Oberlo could add shipping with no problems. Even searching for products on AliExpress is hopeless.

Giraf Giraffe

Location Hong Kong SAR

I was notified to migrate from Oberlo to DSers, it was a smooth process though... Some issues arisen regarding Orders and Product Mapping. The team, like Tang and Bit and whoever in touch are efficient to assist in advising you on the issues and to connect with the tech team for fixing the issues. 24hrs services is helping us to resolve issues at any time we need. But on technical side and user friendliness side and UI , there are areas for improvements.

Boss Babez Boutique

I just migrated my store to this app. I really like how it allows for bulk ordering and Tang was extremely helpful in navigating how to do this. There are som glitches in the system but overall works really well.

Dallas Multishop

Muito bom o aplicativo, me ajudou bastante e o suporte é muito eficiente, resolveu meu problema rapido

January 23, 2022

Hi Dallas Multishop,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1