DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Pure Bracelets

It would be a nice app, but you can't handle it on a mobile phone. There is no zoom or focus or scrolling possible in some areas. Thats sad, makes it pretty useless if I need a desktop to process an order. Tried it with different browser and even a desktop version on my phone. But I don't get to the area I want, the focus stays the same, inside an unwanted area, and there is no scrolling and zooming possible.

March 28, 2021

Hi Pure Bracelets,

We really appreciate your review of our App. We will take your suggestions into consideration and develop a more mobile-friendly version! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

jccolecction

Suporte muito bom, atendimento e plataforma muito bom.
Resolve sempre nossos problemas. Parabéns …..

March 22, 2021

Hi jccolecction,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

AllTownMall

I really wanted to like this app (DSers Pro), the DSers Pro account is supposed to handle multiple stores of the platforms Shopify and Woocommerce. It does..... but there's a big Wall between the 2 platforms. You can't import products into one platform and then transfer them to another, it's 2 seperate import lists which to me makes no sense at all. If you want to import products into Shopify you have to log into the Shopify platform. If you want to import products into Woocommerce you have to log into the Woocommerce platform. I don't know why it needs to be like this since DSers uses their own backend. The Pro account enables you to have 25 stores and import 75,000 products, but it only allows for 1 user..... I imagine a very overworked user, which I hope they're paid very well :). And since the software does not support multiple lists like many other Aliexpress softwares do the 75,000 products by 1 person, might as well say 1,000,000 because I don't think one person can manage a 75,000 product list. It does have 1 filter that allows you to filter by products pushed to stores. One feature I like is that it allow you to set a standardized message to vendors (i.e. not to put marketing materials in the packaging) and your phone number instead of your customer's phone number. I really hope DSers does some major improvements to the app, otherwise I won't renew past the generous trial period of 3 months. UPDATE: I gave up on this app, if you have more than a few items, in my opinion this app become unusable (remember just my personal opinion) you can only update your store 5 items at a time and it takes a really long time to do the update and I've compared it with several other apps. Their claim of being able to have 75000 items is beyond the realm of possibility. Getting items from your store is 10 items at a time and again it takes a very long time to fetch even a small number like 100 items. One positive that must be mentioned is their customer support is very good. Too bad their app isn't, at least for me..... they have many good reviews but when I tested it with a store of 100 items and another store with 200 it became totally and unacceptably unusable.
I'm not trying to malign the company, just sharing my personal experience.

October 8, 2020

Hi dear team !

Thank you so much for your advices and feedback. We are sorry that DSers did not manage to bring you a good user experience. Since Woo and Shopify have a lot of things quite different from each other, we currently split it into 2 platforms. We will discuss your situation with inner team and see how to optimize it. Thank you for your understanding and keep in touch.

Have a great day!

DSers team

Prezane

once in a while the dsers bug is not back, the app is missing more, it cannot happen, there are thousands of companies that depend on the app, I need to edit the product and it is not working in any store, the problem is not just me

April 19, 2020

Hi dear team ! I am sorry to hear that you have issue to when using DSers. Could you please tell me more detail about the bug you met with? Any detailed information would be very helpful. Team will help to check. Please contact support@dserspro.com to get support. Have a nice day