DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Oziony

Bonne application pour débuter dans le dropshipping. Bonne réaction du chat qui m'a répondu très rapidement et qui a fait en sorte de résoudre mon problème. 4 étoiles car certaines fonctionnalités pourraient être un peu plus intuitives

December 2, 2021

Hi Oziony,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Compra

Gostei porque o atendimento foi rápido e em partuguês, mas não gostei pela dificuldade e pela insistência para que eu fizesse essa avaliação.

November 16, 2021

Hi Smart Compra,

Thank you for your review! We apologize if you feel pushed about the replying review because we are trying to get proper feedback. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Black & Gifted LLC

Zark did a fantastic job assisting me with the issues I was having with an order. Zark was very patient and provided a lot of tutorials for mapping products. Customer service is great and gets 5 STARS!!! The app itself is not helpful for my store because it is too manual of process for me. We had to map the item I sold to AliExpress prior to purchasing this DSers. After mapping the product I found out the order failed through AliExpress because the item was out of stock. Since I have to manually look and see if a product is in stock each day is too much for me to do. Zark did advise how to turn on notifications with the free plan. I found out about the inventory tracking limitations for the free plan while dealing with my order issues. This is why I gave the app 4 stars is strictly for the customer service. It may be great for a store that can be more hands on for the free plan or you can upgrade to a paid plan and see how the service works for yourself. If you have issues reach out to customer service for help. This is the best part of their app.

November 7, 2021

Hi Black & Gifted LLC,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service! Thank you for your honest feedback. There is some manual work when you first set up DSers, but afterward, the automation is made much simpler, and will definitely save you a lot of time. We understand the limitation of the free plan, we'll consider your feedback and work on improving it. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Jujutsu Kaisen Store

Very good app easier to use than others and customer service is very reactive and helpful ! Mapping systeme can be tricky but in general the app work smoothly !

October 11, 2021

Hi Jujutsu Kaisen Store,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Energy World Tech Lights

This app was great to begin building a store and loading it with products to dropship. I found the customer service to be excellent in terms of trying to resolve any problems or answer questions on the limitations of the product. The app does require some work due to the fact the aliexpress listing are usually a mess and not well written. Once DSers ads automatic product updates and pricing as an automatic feature I think it would be 5 Stars. Over 1 month with it I have not made any sales even with paid traffic but that's drop shipping everyone knows aliexpress now. I cant say I recommend drop shipping but to save you time this app can really help.

October 11, 2021

Hi Energy World Tech Lights,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Blep Budy

I switched from another app to DSers and am feeling very satisfied so far. Great customer service by Ruby guiding users step-by-step. Easy mapping function for supplier substitute. The only error I've encountered was a payment error after the order was placed on Aliexpress. If this happens to you, just clear browser cookies and it should be good to go.

September 25, 2021

Hi Blep Budy,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Snapfast

Anne has provided an amazing support ! :)
The app is very easy and helpful for the orders! I recomend this app

September 16, 2021

Hi Snapfast,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Paris-shop-style

Merci a monsieur ZARK pour sa disponibilité et sa réactivité hors compétition merci a cette superbe application

September 8, 2021

Hi Paris-shop-style,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Chipses

La aplicación está bien, gestionas perfectamente los pedidos, y la atención al cliente es buena. La recomiendo

August 25, 2021

Hi Chipses,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Styky Shack

Will give another review upon my issue being completely cleared up, but as far as service, Jessica were very helpful...Had another issue on 9/21 and my good friend TANG helped me the whole way through!!

August 22, 2021

Dear team !

We are sorry to know that the limitation of API usage affected your experience of using DSers. Meanwhile, please note that, to make a better experience to all users, our service has a limitation to the usage of API to avoid over-load that might cause issues to other users. Please recheck in 24 hours and I think everything will be OK by then. Please feel free to contact us if you still need help. We will be there 24*7 whenever you need.

Have a great day