DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

PlayPen Elite

Still learning more about the app. but glad they have a great customer service support "Meena" . Great help provided.

GLENSS™ - Alfombra biodegradable

I recommen Dsers ! They are the best on the game! If you want to make business very well, it is with them ONLY. At more very good service with Catalina and very complients and funny to working with you !!

March 28, 2021

Hi GLENSS™ - Alfombra biodegradable,

Thank you so much for your review. Your recommendation is valuable to us. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

super pratique pour gérer les commandes . cette app est vraiment complète et fait très bien le lien entre vous et Aliexpress . Bon après il faut un peu trifouiller ce n'est pas toujours très clair surtout quand vous venez de débuter, le seul point négatif est que tout est en anglais je trouve ça dommage

628 and Co.

I was having problems pushing products to my store. I kept getting an error saying I couldn't push product with 100 sku. I contacted support and got an agent by the name of Jessica. she was very helpful and resolved my issue quickly. she was very friendly as well. Thank you for all your help

March 21, 2021

Hi 628 and Co.,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BookLamp

Great app, very helpful support team. Eamily was very helpful and resolved the issue with our store promptly.

Desired Smartphone

This App is really helpful, especially customer service is excellent. But I lost some functions I had with Oberlo, for example, you can't have product prices automatically updated with advanced price rules. It is an everyday headache for me since I have hundreds of products. I have to update prices manually

February 28, 2021

Hi Desired Smartphone,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Could you please try the Pricing Rule feature from DSers' Setting? This feature should help you automatically update the product price. If you still have any issues about automatically setting the product price, could you please contact our customer service via Facebook Messenger? DSers is always here to solve any of your problems! Enjoy dropshipping with DSers!

J&W Sneakers

Find anything I want, but you can't anything to anywhere. Should be supplier that can ship world wide.
Great customer support.

February 18, 2021

Hi J&W Sneakers,

Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bonno Store

Demora muito o atendimento, no mínimo 2 horas pra me responderem. As falhas no processamento são mto recorrentes e isso é ruim!!!

February 4, 2021

Dear Bonno Store,

We sincerely apologize for the late reply! We made sure to handle your issue the first thing and top priority when our customer service team started to work. We received your message at 5 am China time and our customer service team started to work at 7 am. We are truly sorry to keep you waited for 2 hours and genuinely hoping for your understanding. Thank you for your feedback and support. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Auxalys Event

Great customer service. Easy to use! Whenever help is needed, they answer really quickly through the chat and they walk you through the steps to make it work.

January 27, 2021

Hi Auxalys Event,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kids Rêves

I didn't use offen cause i have breack with my shopify store, but it was helpful and thanks Jessica for your saaistance.

January 24, 2021

Hi Kids Rêves,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like our customer service and working with Jessica. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to assist them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5