DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Cuisine à Jour

Le support est toujours disponible. Dommage que les offres marketing ne soient pas visibles dans la boutique.

Otawo

I contacted the support team on a weekend and promptly and professionally, Bit answered answered in lightening speed he had to understand my problem and suggest solutions. I hope he will look for the problem which i told him.

January 17, 2022

Hi Otawo,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Estiillo Seu

Jenny, Atendimento perfeito é rápido, muito obrigado.
Estava com os dados do cliente todos certos mas meu Dsers não processava ela resolveu em segundos.

January 3, 2022

Hi Loja Estiillo Seu,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mild Touch Sleepwear

Catalina was verrrry helpful with helping me map my products. She was very patient and went above and beyond to make sure I was good to go!

December 19, 2021

Hi Mild Touch Sleepwear,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sage & Sill

Great dropshipping app. Customer service is helpful, and bulk order fulfillment is so helpful when scaling. I would like to see the following features in the future:
- Review import from AliExpress
- Bulk fulfill more than 40 orders at a time
- Better variant mapping
I spoke with Nephele about an issue today, and I was taken care of super quickly. Hopefully my issue is resolved soon!

December 16, 2021

Hi Sage & Sill,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

IMPÉRIO UNIVERSE

Gostei da ajuda, mas ainda não consegui localizar a outra conta do aliexpress que está caindo os meus produtos.

Tom Wyatt

reactif il réponde vite et bien merci best, je recommande a tous le monde d'utilisé dsers comme services

December 12, 2021

Hi Tom Wyatt,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Oziony

Bonne application pour débuter dans le dropshipping. Bonne réaction du chat qui m'a répondu très rapidement et qui a fait en sorte de résoudre mon problème. 4 étoiles car certaines fonctionnalités pourraient être un peu plus intuitives

December 2, 2021

Hi Oziony,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Compra

Gostei porque o atendimento foi rápido e em partuguês, mas não gostei pela dificuldade e pela insistência para que eu fizesse essa avaliação.

November 16, 2021

Hi Smart Compra,

Thank you for your review! We apologize if you feel pushed about the replying review because we are trying to get proper feedback. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Black & Gifted LLC

Zark did a fantastic job assisting me with the issues I was having with an order. Zark was very patient and provided a lot of tutorials for mapping products. Customer service is great and gets 5 STARS!!! The app itself is not helpful for my store because it is too manual of process for me. We had to map the item I sold to AliExpress prior to purchasing this DSers. After mapping the product I found out the order failed through AliExpress because the item was out of stock. Since I have to manually look and see if a product is in stock each day is too much for me to do. Zark did advise how to turn on notifications with the free plan. I found out about the inventory tracking limitations for the free plan while dealing with my order issues. This is why I gave the app 4 stars is strictly for the customer service. It may be great for a store that can be more hands on for the free plan or you can upgrade to a paid plan and see how the service works for yourself. If you have issues reach out to customer service for help. This is the best part of their app.

November 7, 2021

Hi Black & Gifted LLC,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service! Thank you for your honest feedback. There is some manual work when you first set up DSers, but afterward, the automation is made much simpler, and will definitely save you a lot of time. We understand the limitation of the free plan, we'll consider your feedback and work on improving it. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8