DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cazza

Location Brazil

Need Brazilian attendants, because I need to translate! In addition, the app is very good, Luna was very attentive!

July 5, 2022

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DONE

Location Saudi Arabia

Trend24-2030-419.myshopify.com
The information you provided to me was useful and clear, and your service is fast, thank you Olivia

July 3, 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Opportunity

Location France

une aide rapide et efficace ,j'ai eu du mal a utiliser l'application et avec un peu d'accompagnement , ca va un peu mieux

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

iamluminousliving

Stephanie's service was excellent! I truly appreciated her assisting me with displaying well-detailed strategies on how to update my price features!

Hi,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shutteronics & Co.

Luna was very helpful with my inquiry. App was very helpful with the business as well. It is a good dropshipping company

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Charmaro

There are some glitches in the app that make it very annoying to use at times. However it is the best app for processing your orders. Customer service are very helpful and respond super quickly!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Enterprises-Samura

I really like the App, however, I'm trying to familiarize myself with the process involved but I think it is a great system

Plumpy Plushies

The only thing they must fix is to make the "Edit Product Detail" better whenever you are importing products. It takes up half the page and whenever I am trying to change up the variants or prices, I can't even see the text because the spaces are so small. I gave it a 4 star so that this issue can be resolved. The features they give that Oberlo doesn't offer is nice and I really love how making bulk orders is so easy. Don't get me wrong, you should definitely get this app it's just that there are some issues they need to fix.

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

May's Freedom Store

Your Agent Aroura's response came quick, and she solved my problem in no time. Great service. I will give her 5 Star! Oliver (dropshippingjet.com)

Bob's Boat Shirts

colins with whom I chatted with was great. Hope you all get him when you need a little help. Thanks again colins for all your help.

June 20, 2022