DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

A Bella Cosa

Un pò complicato per chi non è abbastanza pratico. Ottimo il servizio messanger. Basta chiedere e ti risponderanno in poco tempo.

May 19, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review.Please feel free to ask for help when you need. And we are also very open to your advice to make DSers better and better. We are still young, but we believe that we will grow better and better with your help. Have a nice day. DSers team

Slick Concepts

After exchanging emails with the stuff, all questions has been answered to my satisfaction, therfore I will continue to keep my mind open and take adventage of all the features app has to offer . ps.- the customer service is great and they contacted me very quick .

May 17, 2020

Hi there! I hope that you are doing well. Could you please tell me what issue you are facing when using DSers? Please feel free to contact via Messenger or email: support@dserspro.com. We are happy to help.

BagyPack

It's very easy to use and I'm happy for it. The support is fast and very good. Great App. I recommend that you try.

Hack Factory

Very convenient app and makes sourcing very efficient but there is one issue as while mapping it doesn't update the price of the product we are sourcing properly

Sheterra

This app is easy to use and has made my eCommerce experience smooth and enjoyable. The only reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it tends to be quite buggy sometimes (items failing to be pushed to Shopify and having to retry multiple times before it works, collections not being recognized, etc). But other than that, it's great!

March 9, 2020

Hi there !Thank you for your review. The issue is fixed already. Please feel free to let us know if you are still having accessing issue.

iFashion-stuff

I had a little problem when using this app and went to their support team. They got back to me in couple minutes. Fast reply made very impressed, because many don't.

Wooden-Tool

I used this app to add a few products to my shop, it is easy to use and mapping the variants, dsers really made adding products easy, very useful.

SELLY SALES

I used this app to begin my dropshipping business but I had a little problem. When I order with the app, I have an Ali Order No but when I try to make the payment on aliexpress, the Order No does not match.

February 4, 2020

Hi dear Selly sales team! Thank you for your review and sorry for this happened to you. Could you please contact support@dserpro.com to give more details about your issue? Especially clarify what is the order number and how it does not match. Dev team will check for you as quick as we can. Look forward to your contact.

Timebasedtravel.nl

I prefer this software over Oberlo, its easy to use the app is explained with easy to read tutorials. The layout is also simple to grasp if you run into issues the tech staff within the support can be lifesavers and are there to help you sort things out. Life gets just that bit easier with DSERS

Home Lar Shop

O aplicativo é excelente, muito fácil de usar. Recomendo você ter em sua loja, facilita muito o seu trabalho, automatiza alguns serviços.

Previous 1 3