DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Joyful Equestrian

I can't give an honest review yet because I just started the app today. I will get back to this review in a month or two, But what I can say is that it is true that the customer service is good. Jessica was available within minutes of contacting. She was very helpful and answered a handful of questions I had about shipping and tracking. So let's see how this goes. So far so good.

June 8, 2021

Hi Joyful Equestrian,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Blazing Lights

Great service, thanks to Ruby for helping me out, nontheless, the problem DSERS had of not making some orders was really bad, i made some orders and they all worked, but then i realize that the order has been made but i had no tracking number on them, so when i check it its bc dsers didnt made the order to alixpress, without telling me.

June 3, 2021

Hi Blazing Lights,

Thanks for your feedback! Please try to contact our customer service team and provide your store name and the order numbers you were having problem with. We will find out what the problem is and help you in every way we can. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HALEJAR

the support is active and it answered my questions at the moment, a good app, an easy to use application even there is not a lot of functionality ms it is practical

May 26, 2021

Hi HALEJAR,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

EhbonitoShop

Ruby was five stars. Muito atencioso e rápido a responder. Sanou todas as minhas duvidas. Thank you!

May 17, 2021

Hi EhbonitoShop,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Prosoline

Good work Beenle, i'm very satisfied with the fast service, it reassured me, this is a good app, thank you for all

April 27, 2021

Hi Prosoline,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PainRelief® Uk

Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice

April 26, 2021

Hi PainRelief® Uk,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Globetrotter Bag

I needed some help with a product link and Beenle was very helpful over the instant chat in guiding me as to how to get the problem sorted! Highly recommend Dsers! Great service!

April 18, 2021

Hi The Globetrotter Bag,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SWEET T 52

I am a new subscriber and I have been very impressed with the Customer Service. I receive an answer within minutes which is very refreshing. Krystal has been a great help to me. Thanks to all the customer service reps. You are doing a great job.

April 15, 2021

Hi SWEET T 52,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PlayPen Elite

Still learning more about the app. but glad they have a great customer service support "Meena" . Great help provided.

GLENSS™ - Alfombra biodegradable

I recommen Dsers ! They are the best on the game! If you want to make business very well, it is with them ONLY. At more very good service with Catalina and very complients and funny to working with you !!

March 28, 2021

Hi GLENSS™ - Alfombra biodegradable,

Thank you so much for your review. Your recommendation is valuable to us. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to help them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6