DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cutie-bebe

Location Switzerland

incroyable rapide et efficace je suis très satisfait je recommande fortement meilleures salutations

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Grip Buddy

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service replies quick. Jessica was able to help me import my product with the exact supplier I wanted even though it initially wasnt available. It was a little hard to communicate exactly what I wanted help with but still great service overall

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SHINES OFERTAS

Location Brazil

obrigada olivia me ajudou muito com os meus pedidos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!:)

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Jadey's Closet

I have been using DSers for months, and although most things are smooth, there have definitely been some hiccups. That being said, anytime I've reached out to their Support team they've done a fantastic job of addressing and finding solutions to any issues that may arise. My last couple of reps Joy and Stephanie were both extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service.

November 14, 2022

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HookAddikt

Time spent using app About 2 months

customer support chat over messenger with Emma went well, until I was pressured to make a review immediately after. Im busy. But good overall I guess

November 13, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Waveona

Location Egypt

It is nice to have one like this to make all processes easier and I liked customer support more than the app because they are helpful and there 24h and faster reply.

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadget Gecco

This app has been very helpful and helped me get my work done. It makes the job so much easier with the middle man. When I had a problem, customer service was quick and very helpful .

bluefoxlife

Luna with customer support was very helpful when I couldn't figure out my shipping situation. Very good

Everystore

Location New Zealand

Really good services in the help center, Olivia was my advisor and helped really well and efficiently

RixhSkinE

Jessica was the ONLY rep out of 2 others that was able to help me understand what in the world was going on with my account. I think this women should be given a promotion and be able to train other employees because wheeew she's great!!

November 2, 2022

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18