DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Hype Smart Shop

The Dsers App is really great, i can manage all my orders at once, for dropshipping it's really helpful.

Vulcan Fashion

Best app to work with DS, it's easy to use and helps save time on laborious tasks, so we have more time to manage our sales and ads campaigns

CIDIVA

really very good app I love how it simplifies things for my business, provide excellent services .

Jirafo

I love DSers. Fulfilling all the orders at once is a dream come true. Before DSers I had to fulfill every order one by one, it was time-consuming and boring. With DSers I can concentrate on much more important things in my work. I highly appreciate and recommend DSers.

Boutique da Estética

I can easy place 100 orders a day in 1 minute, the same thing took me a day in another app, and the support is really good, usually answer my questions in hours. When the CashBack feature be fully implanted will be the best app on the market, by far! Perfect!!

CLC Store Oficial

The best app of its kind, meets all the features, incredible support !!! Thanks for making our lives easier Dsers ;)

Familymega

This is the best fulfill application I have ever known. You can fulfill 100 orders in just a few seconds. And it's free. Great customer service and fast. 5 stars!

December 12, 2019

Hi Familymega team ! Thank you for your review. We are very glad to know that DSers is helping you with your business.Please feel free to let us know whenever you need our help. Our team will get back to you as quick as possible. Have a nice day!

BellaVc

I'm loving Dsers, I've added it to my store for almost two weeks now, it saves a lot of time, it's dashboard is really simple to understand and it's easy to import and edit products and orders with it. Also you can orders many itens in one go!!!

I'd like to thank you giys for this amazing tool

December 12, 2019

Hi there BellaVc team ! Thank you for your review and your love to DSers :). We will try best to make your dropshipping easier and auto so that you can focus all your time and energy to deal with Marketing and product sourcing. Please feel free to let us know whenever you need help. Team will get back to you with our solution. Have a nice day !

Hype Collected

It can be confusing to use but god does their live support do good, give whoever takes care of that a raise. Thanks!

December 12, 2019

Hi Hype Collected team ! Thank you very much for your review. We will try to modify the guide and tutorial to make it easier to learn how to use DSers. Thank you for your advice and please feel free to let us know whenever you need our help. Have a nice day.

BELEZA CENTER

Perfect!
Undoubtedly the best integrator, dynamic interface, transparent and easy to use even for those starting out on dropship. Thanks to those involved Dsers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23