DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

LAFEMINI

Great app, they are always improving and adding features. And also, they have a very good client support!

WOMEN-WORLD

This app is very useful and the support always answers my questions. I really appreciate it, fast answers. I recommend to use Dsers

Smart Destock

Service client au top, mes problème sont toujours résolus , merci à Jessequi répond souvent à mes demandes.

Shock Roulette France

I really appreciate the quick support and the quality of reply whenever I need help. I highly recommand them

Cold Winter Deals

Have not used it yet but quick customer support thank you so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilkySkinStore

Great app, and good customer service. Highly recommend for beginners as Dsers will take care of most of the fulfilment part of the work for you!

Don Descontos

the support was extremely attentive, polite and quick, helping me a lot. gave me detailed explanations about what I should and shouldn't do, guiding me on how to contact support from the platform I needed help in addition to streamlining the process by asking for the ticket number to cancel the subscription.

Casa Stilu

Essential app for an online dropshipping store. Very good application service and support. I already use dsers for a few years and it has always served me well.

Petpend

The customer service is second to none! Once synced in with Shopify correctly, the app works like a charm!

January 14, 2021

Hi Petpend,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience to all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

MyTiny™ Cam

I have been using DSers for over 6 months now. It has met most of my needs. And the few times I have needed to contact Customer Service, they have been great !!

January 14, 2021

Hi MyTiny™ Cam,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team