Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Elatestore

Thanks for resolving sync issues. The livechat help so helpful. helped me understanding the system and resolved all my issues. recommended...

Trendipeeps

I am new to Dsmatepro and the Support staff Mr Sai Raghav was very good in clarifying all my queries. He explained me with clarity and I got satisfied fully.Even the app is very good.

Alpha Dog Pet Supply

i was fortunate enough to get the rock star anuradha in customer service. All my questions were answered timely, politely. Thanks for the help. ***** highly recommended.

Cuttecustomproducts

Very useful App. Saves a lot of time. And the support was second to none. They get right on the issue and go out of their way to help. Highly recommended.

Nuimaakete

It was needed, they did it! Probably the most useful app for Dropshippers!
Good Job ! Thanks a lot !

Sefara

its working fine for me thank you so much and also support a++++++++

Gifts4afeeling

Great customer service. They have helped me with every problem I've had so far. :)

New Paths To Shop Worldwide

Very helpful and explained everything thoroughly.

Allure Grace

great customer service thank you so much ,,, i was with them for hours and they don't stop until you understand everything

Charm Yourself

This app is a great tool for product sourcing. It takes attention to detail to know how to properly use it. Customer support is fast and very helpful!