Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Sieraden Wereld

I installed this one second ago. I had one problem and Rakjendra from the support helped me in 10 seconds after my question. Good service!!

www.MomAndKido.com

We have been using this app for all our product import, update and Semi-fulfilling for a while now and IT WORKS GREAT.
The Support team is also quite helpful and They will help you with any questions you may have quickly and thoroughly. Just talk to "razi" and he'll clarify everything for you.
www.MomAndKido.com
Thanks Guys

Princezz-cazes

I was having trouble with importing my products, but Razi helped out tremendously. so 5 out of 5 stars for Razi !! Great app , will continue to use for a long time coming.

Ellasestate

Excellent 24/7 support! Gives several examples and screenshots for your initial setup also!.

RAZ ROCKS! Great representative!!!!!

All Sorta Sportz

Great APP!! Razi has been fantastic. 24hrs really means 24hrs. Support is really great. Well done guys

Treess Online

i have just had dealing with a person called
rabbani and to say this person was very help full many thanks again
and very informative
cheers John

Estoy Fashion

had an issue importing products, they helped me get it fixed. thank you razia

Bongrips

LIVE CHAT is amazing. Quick answers for all your dropshipping questions.

Actovis

I am new merchant playing around this app, so far no issues, fantastic app saves a lot of time,everything smooth. The livechat support is awesome. Strongly recommended to all merchants.

Elatestore

Thanks for resolving sync issues. The livechat help so helpful. helped me understanding the system and resolved all my issues. recommended...

Previous 1 3 4