Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

Dasoni

hi i added this app for my order fulfilment serivice, as it had all the supplier i wanted in one app, little did I know I would struggle, and thanks for the excellent assistance od Rabbani and Rajendra I was able to appreciate the ease in which to import products to my store, the patience they have in making sure you understand how to use their well crafted site is incredible, Thank you so much for all your assistance.

My Furniture 2 You

Great customer service, always ready to help. thank you very much!! ................................

salvareshop

Razi was amazing at helping me solve my issue of price changing. He was very pleasant to work with and incredibly patient with me. Any time I have any other issue I will not hesitate to use their support. THANK YOU a million times Razi!!!! :) You saved me many hours of tedious work and a big headache! :) It is rare to find such excellent customer service with an online provider these days! :)

AziaExpress

Franchement service clientele super surtout rajendra est super maintenant plusieur détail à corriger quand il auront réussit franchement sa sera le meilleur importateur vraiment

Bag N Belt

I had problems with the automatic filling I asked my questions in the live chat and immediately get an answer and help the team is very friendly and helpful I did not think that we could solve the problem but thanks * rajendra * dsmatepro team we have found problem and solved many thanks again and nice greetings from hamburg Germany :) super cool program

Sieraden Wereld

I installed this one second ago. I had one problem and Rakjendra from the support helped me in 10 seconds after my question. Good service!!

www.MomAndKido.com

We have been using this app for all our product import, update and Semi-fulfilling for a while now and IT WORKS GREAT.
The Support team is also quite helpful and They will help you with any questions you may have quickly and thoroughly. Just talk to "rabbani" and he'll clarify everything for you.
www.MomAndKido.com
Thanks Guys

Princezz-cazes

I was having trouble with importing my products, but Razi helped out tremendously. so 5 out of 5 stars for Razi !! Great app , will continue to use for a long time coming.

Ellasestate

Excellent 24/7 support! Gives several examples and screenshots for your initial setup also!.

RAZ ROCKS! Great representative!!!!!

All Sorta Sportz

Great APP!! Razi has been fantastic. 24hrs really means 24hrs. Support is really great. Well done guys

Previous 1 3 4 5