Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Import unlimited products from aliexpress, ebay, amazon more..

From $15/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bellablossombar2020

Location Australia
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Rajendra helped me big time. Everything was explained so easily that my questions didn't make me feel like an idiot. Thank you, Rajendra your a CHAMP!

Badrshop59

Location France

radha krishna super super super radha krishna et Sai Raghav Réponse rapide trouver le problème rapidement Corrige le problème rapidement

Misfit Sportswear

Rajendra was very helpful in answering all of my questions, the customer service has been amazing. I feel Dropshipmate has made it easier for me to open my store!

jorestyles

Location India

Thanks for helping me to setup the store. The app is really cool. imports aliexpress items with gallery images. its have several import options that's really cool.

kizvito

Location Australia

excellent product and customer service, Mr Rabbani responded me in an excellent manner. I will use this product with a great confident.

PUFFEXOTICS

costumer service is great helped out a lot.
very easy to use

Hymmera

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

beside great service providing dropshippers i have to mention their great, momentarily SUPPORT SERVICE (greetings to kind RAJENDRA) which got instant answers on all of my questions :))

ambient.com

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Awesome app! Their support is very good, very much impressed. Their customer support is the best i have seen among all the apps i have in my business. This app is clear and simple with not much tangled.

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had the pleasure of being assisted by the most amazing tech support technician today. I had been unable to import products to my shop for two days. Rabbani went all out assisting me. He was able to share my screen and walk me through each step I needed to get working again. This process took a bit of time, but he was very patient with me and knew exactly what steps were needed to fix the issue. I am so pleased I was able to get back up and running because this is my favorite app. Thank you Rabbani:))

Note: Returned to use the app a few minutes after receiving help and it's now doing the same issue. Frustrating......

guatti

Location Sweden

Excellent customer support,Quick, educated and very helpful. Rajendra did a great job of helping me with all my questions

Previous 1 3 4 5