Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

by dsmatepro

Import Products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate, Banggood etc.

kizvito

excellent product and customer service, Mr Rabbani responded me in an excellent manner. I will use this product with a great confident.

PUFFEXOTICS

costumer service is great helped out a lot.
very easy to use

Hymmera

beside great service providing dropshippers i have to mention their great, momentarily SUPPORT SERVICE (greetings to kind RAJENDRA) which got instant answers on all of my questions :))

ambient.com

Awesome app! Their support is very good, very much impressed. Their customer support is the best i have seen among all the apps i have in my business. This app is clear and simple with not much tangled.

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

I had the pleasure of being assisted by the most amazing tech support technician today. I had been unable to import products to my shop for two days. Rabbani went all out assisting me. He was able to share my screen and walk me through each step I needed to get working again. This process took a bit of time, but he was very patient with me and knew exactly what steps were needed to fix the issue. I am so pleased I was able to get back up and running because this is my favorite app. Thank you Rabbani:))

Note: Returned to use the app a few minutes after receiving help and it's now doing the same issue. Frustrating......

guatti

Excellent customer support,Quick, educated and very helpful. Rajendra did a great job of helping me with all my questions

Dasoni

hi i added this app for my order fulfilment serivice, as it had all the supplier i wanted in one app, little did I know I would struggle, and thanks for the excellent assistance od Rabbani and Rajendra I was able to appreciate the ease in which to import products to my store, the patience they have in making sure you understand how to use their well crafted site is incredible, Thank you so much for all your assistance.

My Furniture 2 You

Great customer service, always ready to help. thank you very much!! ................................

salvareshop

Razi was amazing at helping me solve my issue of price changing. He was very pleasant to work with and incredibly patient with me. Any time I have any other issue I will not hesitate to use their support. THANK YOU a million times Razi!!!! :) You saved me many hours of tedious work and a big headache! :) It is rare to find such excellent customer service with an online provider these days! :)

AziaExpress

Franchement service clientele super surtout rajendra est super maintenant plusieur détail à corriger quand il auront réussit franchement sa sera le meilleur importateur vraiment

Previous 1 3 4 5