Duoplane

Duoplane

by Duoplane

Multi vendor dropshipping and 3PL automation

Street Wear Depot

I had some issues regarding the app, but the support team was quick to respond and fix the problem. Special thanks to Sina for helping us with this. Highly recommend this app!

MPR Tools & Equipment

Because of Duoplane, I've been able to increase sales dramatically. Before, I was sending orders manually to all my different suppliers, it was taking a lot of time! Now, everything is automated thanks to your team! Thank you so much!

Jessee

IVF Store

We have over 15 Shopify Apps integrated in to our store at any given time. Duoplane is the oil that keeps our store running at top efficiency. For the price and value this is our most valued partner. Customer service is critical when working with Shopify App partners and Duoplane is by far, the absolute best. We get very fast responses to our technical questions and every answer is exactly what we need, every time.

Our business started in April 2018 and from the very beginning, we were very satisfied with the assistance we received as a true start-up. Now that we are a much more advanced online business, Duoplane has been instrumental in our growth.

Bernal Beast

This is the first review I’ve written for any app on Shopify. After dealing with so many software integrations for my site, I’ve come to realize just how amazing Duoplane has been in comparison. Everything about their software just works as it should. Their support has been top-notch, Sina has answered and assisted with everything I’ve asked for.

If you need a Multi-Fulfillment Dropshipping app, then seriously, look no further. I can’t give them enough stars.

ONYX Products™

This is THE app if you need to auto-send orders to many different fulfillers and in various formats. Sina has been excellent to work with and even helped us implement something that further optimized the shipping for goods that ship from our own warehouse. Highly recommend!

Fawn Forest

Absolutely love this app! Extremely powerful dropshipping for Shopify. Sina's a great guy and offers A+ support.

Westcoastvapesupply

nice app to deal with our vendors for www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Nanukhardcases

I had been thinking of hiring a VA to deal with all of the orders coming in every day. It wasn't that many orders but I still had to receive the order, forward it to my vendor and not forget to add the cost of each of my products.

My vendor had to then check each order that came in throughout the day and send me confirmations after each order received. I then had to check each PO details to make sure the vendor didn't make any mistake.

Even on slow days with 2-3 orders, it took at least 20 minutes of my time.
Add this over a week, a month and a year it adds a lot of valuable wasted time for an entrepreneur like me.

Duoplane to the rescue!

Now, all orders that come in before a defined each day are automatically gathered together as on email and sent to my vendor. My vendor only received one email with all POs, prepares those POs and send me back one email with all confirmations. I do check those for mistakes manually but then entire process that used to take me 20-30 minutes now takes me literally 2 minutes!

I would believe a company with a lot more orders would save so much time.
My vendor also loves how this is all processed at once and easy to scan.

So, now, instead of managing a Virtual Assistant that I would probably have to payaround 100$ a week, I use Duoplane to save me tons of time, errors and a lot of money!

Oh! And the support is also top notch!
I've been asking a couple of questions while learning to use the system and I've always been answered quickly and with great details.

Sitstay

We have been using DuoPlane for about a month now and it has drastically decreased the time we had to spend on drop shipped orders. Our vendors were able to quickly learn how to use the portal and have had no complaints since we launched. We were walked through all the features of the software, answered all our questions and helped us get the software set up with our store. It has been, so far, the one app that we have installed for Shopify that has had the biggest impact on our team; as it has freed up hours of work that was being done manually.

Sevenly Bts

Are you drop shipping? I researched the top 9 drop shipping apps in this category and only one met our robust needs. Get Duoplane.

When I took a chance with Duoplane, I didn't know the following:
- They take customer service seriously. Their team is responsive and results oriented. Duoplane has helped us address several special business needs through additional training on Duoplane and releasing new features.
- Our vendors like using Duoplane. This is key to managing our vendor relationships because we can't expect them to use our systems unless they also derive value from it. Each of our vendors has appreciated the simplicity of the Duoplane interface and the ease of use to carrying out critical supply chain functions, like sending POs to the right vendors, knowing the status of every single item/unit on every PO and Order, and being able to manager service level agreements with transparency.
- Duoplane integrates with ShipStation

I could go on but I'll offer you something better. If you want a reference as to why I picked Duoplane and how we implemented Duoplane, ask them to share my contact info with you and we can correspond.

Cheers!