Duplicate Finder

Duplicate Finder

by Webappslive

Find & remove duplicate titles, skus & barcodes

USAcandy.co.uk

App doesn't work, was told I have too many variants. App developer refused to refund, "You have too many products in your store, more than 50,000 and too many duplicates to delete more than 30,000. Such a big number of records to deal with, so that's why you may have faced issues.
You should at least contact me before rating to describe the issue you faced on the app. Regarding the refund: No dear it can not be refunded. $6.25 is already like a free service to deal with such big data records as like your store.
To unsubscribe the charge for future simply uninstall the app and your charge subscriptions will also get cancelled."

bookhop.co.uk

Stops deleting products after the first 30-40~, delete your duplicate products by hand and don't waste your money like we did.

Happy Hours Ofis Hediye

It deleted my products not only barcode. Not good. I pay money but i dont suggest this barcode dublicate app

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

NOT A GOOD IDEA TO INSTALL THIS APP ALL IM GETTING IS A ERROR MESSAGE SAYING "The site ahead contains malware" I've used the APP and have got a lot of hours ahead of me correcting all the data this app as removed!!!!!!!! That should not of been removed!!!!!!!!!

September 23, 2019

Dear app user,
Malware message was a common warning message displayed at that time for few hours by browsers because our https ssl certificate was expired. We renewed it immediately as soon as we noticed it. Always take a backup products export file from admin section before deleting data from apps. Tick carefully in-front of only those SKU's or titles which you really want to remove. For any clarifications you can also email me.