Duplicate Finder

Duplicate Finder

by Webappslive

Find & remove duplicate titles, skus & barcodes

Jacki's Boutique

**EDIT: within 24 hours of posting a review of this app complaining about the new "customer information" permission, I received an email from support politely explaining the process that had happened to cause this addition, and reassuring me that my customers' privacy was safe and that I could reinstall the app. The text of that email is as follows: "Hello Jacki's Boutique Admin,
Thanks for posting a comment.
I apologize for it. Actually a few weeks ago few of our clients requested us to provide a tool to find duplicate customers based on duplicate phone numbers and duplicate billing addresses in their store. So due to such clients we changed the request permissions to access customers also. Since they needed the customer based tool very very urgently, we changed the default scope to access customers also in hurry. I agree that it should not be done for everyone, but since it was required by them urgently so instead of wasting time in changing it through our core code files we changed it immediately through settings (just by ticking the checkbox in our admin panel). But now we have removed that customer's access permissions. You can use it again without any worry. We are always ready to resolve and fulfil the needs of merchants, you can reach me any time by using the contact information given on the app. I also want to inform you that we do not keep the data of stores on our servers. If you open the sync page of the app then you will find an erase button on that page. If you click on that button then immediately any synced data of the store gets erased from our backend. This also helps us in cleaning/ freeing the space of our server. For the UI, actually we are busy in providing the core functionality based tools. We believe that the needs of merchants should be fulfilled as early as possible by providing them core functional tools. Design of web-pages are not so necessary & required. Merchants are not coming to the app to see fancy parts on our app's pages, they need to do their tasks on a daily basis by using the app. But I agree with you and respect your feedback that UI and flow should be improved. We are working here in our office to improve the UI & flow of the app and will update it continuously.
At last I would like to invite you again on the app, You can use it without any worry." I'm quite impressed with their logical explanation and good customer service, for a FREE app nonetheless, and I'll go ahead and reinstall after updating this review.** ORIGINAL REVIEW (now inaccurate): Summary: Functional but now it wants my customers' personal information. Basic functionality was good for a while - not the best UI or procedural flow, but it was free, so that was fine. However, a recent update now has it requesting the following access:
"Edit customers
This includes: customer data.
Duplicate Finder will be able to access personally identifiable information about your customers, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses." This app has NO NEED to access this information, and it is absolutely a security breach for shop owners to provide it to the developers. I will be uninstalling the app entirely unless guarantees are made that my customers' information will NOT be viewed, edited, or accessed in ANY way by this app.

GearStyling.com

terrific little app that solved my problem of duplicates. Tech support was superb! Highly recommended.

HPTautosport

Raman and the team are top notch. Went above and beyond to help us out with all our needs. Don't hesitate to install this app!

bedloves

This app saved me ALOT of time. It is fairly intuitive and exactly what I needed. Great work guys! Belinda bedloves.com.au

TOYBOX

I love this app! I've been using the app for a few months now and it has saved me so much time. It works flawlessly. I have over 4,000 products and use the app on a regular basis to help find duplicate barcodes. I can highly recommend this app.

ClubStoned.com

I love this app. It saves me tons of time with more than 2000 products on my store!! I would recommend.

B2B SUNGLASSES

Excellent app and support team are the best. easy to work with and very useful covering all our needs of data accuracy

GOGO GADGET UK

Great APP! Did exactly what I needed it to and helped me fix an issue I was having with Epos Now & Shopify integration. Does what it says on the tin! (as long as you have basic common sense)

Outletbutiken.nu

Great app! Does what it should. I can warmly recommend this application and the support team.

Thanks!

MISTR.co.uk

Honestly! The best App ever! If you are analytical and you need to find more information about the data you have or exports this App is certainly the one you need to download! Not only can they customise exports for you but can do things that no other app can! For example finding products with missing images or even variants there is no other app out there!

Previous 1